UnevenEdge

Post a picture of yourself: version selfie

Naraku4656

11 hours ago, Real_AirCooledGirl said:

Got a new tunic top from Amazon!

75477682_Dariaselfie10-8-2021.thumb.jpg.602849651a3c56bf9332a610909894c7.jpg1586737186_Dariaselfie10-8-20212.thumb.jpg.a177c503fd42bd37dadcc5c0ff675959.jpg835928924_Dariaselfie10-8-20213.thumb.jpg.a2eef3d06eeb544baa4afe2f540c5001.jpg

Ngl, I was wondering if you had any other clothes but didn't want to ask due to the climate of the boards. 

It was a legit question but my history would have made it sound like a jab so I'm glad you addressed this.

This color blue is far better than that "tanquoise" outfit I always see.

• Like 4

12 hours ago, André Toulon said:

Ngl, I was wondering if you had any other clothes but didn't want to ask due to the climate of the boards. 

It was a legit question but my history would have made it sound like a jab so I'm glad you addressed this.

This color blue is far better than that "tanquoise" outfit I always see.

Of course I have other clothes. But it's not every day I take a selfie. And my wardrobe upgrades are still a work in progress. I already purged my masc clothes in June; donated them to a thrift store. If I knew any trans men or nonbinary mascs, I'd have already given them those old clothes. Many of my femme shirts are more for fall-spring than for the summer. That's why you've mostly seen me in short sleeves or sleeveless tops to date. But I still stand by the turquoise blue. That and the steel blue tunic top shown in my most recent pics have always been my colors. My mom is the same way and I take after her in that department.

The biggest problem has been shoes. I've looked online and only Amazon, Walmart, and Shein seem to have plenty of options in my size. I'm a U.S. women's size 11W, and many shoe manufacturers top out at a women's size 10 to 10½. Anything bigger is harder to find and what is most commonly available is often sold as crossdresser-style. Women's shoes also run narrower than men's shoes and I started with my mom's big feet, so I need a wide width for some manufacturers' products. Trans men who started with small feet have it far easier than us trans gals when it comes to buying shoes as they simply have to buy theirs from the young men's section of the shoe store. But whenever I've gone online to look at shoes, most of the shoes the online stores have either isn't available in my size or I don't like them.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Real_AirCooledGirl said:

The biggest problem has been shoes. I've looked online and only Amazon, Walmart, and Shein seem to have plenty of options in my size. I'm a U.S. women's size 11W, and many shoe manufacturers top out at a women's size 10 to 10½. Anything bigger is harder to find and what is most commonly available is often sold as crossdresser-style. Women's shoes also run narrower than men's shoes and I started with my mom's big feet, so I need a wide width for some manufacturers' products. 

Payless closing really hurt. They went to a size 13 in women's and had feminine looking shoes. It's not really a problem for athletic shoes or sneakers because the men's department is fine. The plus size stores have wide width and extended sizes. I wear a 12 and you can find sandals, flats, and boots in those stores. You just have to go in there and try them on because sometimes the sizing is weird. The only thing I hate about plus size stores and boots is they put that extra slap of material in the back of their boots ... for the people with with really fat legs I guess? I went in a DSW a couple weekends ago and they had a few pair of 12s 

• Like 3

10 hours ago, Real_AirCooledGirl said:

I'm a U.S. women's size 11W, and many shoe manufacturers top out at a women's size 10 to 10½. Anything bigger is harder to find and what is most commonly available is often sold as crossdresser-style. Women's shoes also run narrower than men's shoes and I started with my mom's big feet, so I need a wide width for some manufacturers' products. Trans men who started with small feet have it far easier than us trans gals when it comes to buying shoes as they simply have to buy theirs from the young men's section of the shoe store. But whenever I've gone online to look at shoes, most of the shoes the online stores have either isn't available in my size or I don't like them.

Lane Bryant. Shoetopia depending on the type of shoe.  Macy's occasionally but their selection honks. 

Too bad Saint Sabrina's Parlor in Purgatory & Shoes went to just tatts and piercings decades ago. They may have catered more to crossdressers when they sold shoes but the shoes weren't bad - they were just bigger. 

See the source image

• Thanks 2

14 hours ago, Sawdamizer said:

Why do they look like a sticker image of glasses? Like, you pasted glasses on your picture…

It does look like that, but on the other hand you can see the glare in his glasses too, which points to them being real.... unless he's legit at photoshop.

Edited by Doom Metal Alchemist

The floof has to get rehomed this weekend after her and her sister attempted to eat each other but we spent some good time together

I like to think I farted in the first one

The 2nd one was taken after a 10 mile hike

the 3rd one had Cousin It so I couldn't not include it 

the pups.jpg

bub pups.jpg

pups 3.jpg

• Like 8

On 10/24/2021 at 12:10 PM, Sawdamizer said:

B5423A97-B20F-45EF-AA44-3E79D3F496B0.jpeg(

(right before this picture was taken)

- "Put your thumbs up."

- "Why?"