UnevenEdge

Post a picture of yourself: version selfie

Naraku4656

4 minutes ago, scoobdog said:

Well, if anyone could come up with a worse response than Ghosty, it would be you.  All of the awkward creepiness with even less charm.

Bah. My whole angle was always a creepy awkwardness of flattery. I just embarrassed everyone out of a restaurant today, don't try to say I'm unaware of me.

• Sad 1

On 4/25/2021 at 4:29 PM, RainyDayJizz#35 said:

At what point did saying you have amazing tits become detrimental to society. Women fucking love people enjoying their tits. I have sisters! I know this!

I only show cleavage to annoy the crap out of people and because I have an evil streak.

I'm old as hell but my boobs fake their age really well. 

22 hours ago, Doom Metal Alchemist said:

The joke’s on you, cleavage doesn’t annoy anyone, it only brings pleasure. 😝

Oh no, there has been bitching in the past. Trust me on that. :D 

And it's like people saying Elvira is hot and then finding out she's going to be 70 soon. 

On 4/27/2021 at 1:07 PM, ghostrek said:

@RainyDayJizz#35  wow dude you have as much class as me and I don't have any and it's even less than that because you're a fucking pig

don't say that type of stuff to a lady

You know what I have to apologize to you ghostrek, I have no idea what I was thinking, i must have been drunk or something. You're right.

On 4/24/2021 at 6:56 PM, Sawdamizer said:

That was the best he had... and you shot em down 

To be fair, it’a better than when he basically said she looked dead the eyes. (He actually said she looked like she had dead eyes.)

Stuff like this makes me think of the show Resident Alien. The only problem is @ghostrek clearly ain’t a doctor.

Edited by Sir Teddybar Gut Fullung

9 minutes ago, Baby_Yoda said:

It is my first time and always wanted to go.

I wanted to stay in the Venetian my first time because I thought it would be so cool. I ended up staying in the Rio for the Star Trek convention and Cesar's Palace the last time XD

Maybe one day. 

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...