UnevenEdge

Post a picture of yourself: version selfie

Naraku4656

On 9/6/2021 at 9:35 AM, GuyBeardmane said:

I went through some old ass pictures and felt like sharing.

new baby me.jpg

me in third grade.jpg

Mick Foley.JPG

A dozen years ago I saw mick foley at 6 flags great adventure. He was doing the haunted hay ride with his kids and still gave time to his fans. Dude seems like genuinely a nice guy. 

Edited by 1pooh4u
  • Like 2

Hand selfie! :P 

Felt like sharing a couple of things from a recent adventure in stupids.

Got to see George Lowe in Atlanta a few times and got myself a little something to add to my Wall O' Crap. Note the side note 'Snack Tip : Velveeta Panties' ...

Snapshot_20210924.JPG.a430f14cf2008eebae3ea341c5f34777.JPG

Which ties in to what I found earlier. The Dragon Swag n' Seek just gets bigger and weirder every year. :D I found a pair of underpants with 'I Am The Hero Of Time' on the ass. By a Men's Room. 

Snapshot_20210924_1.JPG.3ed472caee3b501100ba250a12249940.JPG

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

14 hours ago, Doom Metal Alchemist said:

That is extremely bold of you to even touch them, let alone bring them home. 😆

They were sealed up in a brown paper bag with the Swag n' Seek logo on it labeled 'adult women' and the underpants had the business card of the business [ 8 Rivers Design ] who donated them to the general hunt. :D So I didn't know what I was getting but at least it was a legit business thing. Although the drop point was extremely funny for the randomness.

DRD2001 found a frickin' wand over the weekend though. Severe jealousy. 

5 hours ago, André Toulon said:

.....why do y'all have those in....

I know I should know this but I can't remember....I just know it's not Oklahoma....so in wherever

Dude was selling them at his merch table so I grabbed a few. Wife occasionally buys flower and I know she's running low on pre roll tubes, plus I got baked to that song a lot back in the day so it was kinda a nostalgia buy too. Illinois has legal rec mj and it's just really nice.