UnevenEdge

Post a picture of yourself: version selfie

Naraku4656

The other day I put makeup on and watched my team lose miserably.

also - i don’t care anymore if my picture is on the internet. Because this is me. Not someone that has an only fans or whatever other bullshit going on in the world.

just a pink haired UwP who’s officially embracing being cringey 30.

7346B728-5B26-4D2A-B2F8-D16D5D44245F.jpeg

07EBCB3E-B983-40C3-B8A6-526E95C6F014.jpeg

Edited by UnDeRwOrlDpRiNcEsS
  • Like 5

7 hours ago, UnDeRwOrlDpRiNcEsS said:

Can I has cookie and strawberry??

Strangely enough, there are no chocolate chip cookies or dipped fruit in the box. There's a pack of matcha oreo-thingies and a candy that looks like you dip it in a strawberry slime though. :D And sakura sake KitKats which makes me wonder what exactly is the drinking age in Naruto / Boruto since that's not a kid flavor. o.O If it's too much, y'all might end up with an actual drunk pic of my face right before I die from alcohol poisoning. 

• Haha 1

38 minutes ago, katt_goddess said:

Strangely enough, there are no chocolate chip cookies or dipped fruit in the box. There's a pack of matcha oreo-thingies and a candy that looks like you dip it in a strawberry slime though. :D And sakura sake KitKats which makes me wonder what exactly is the drinking age in Naruto / Boruto since that's not a kid flavor. o.O If it's too much, y'all might end up with an actual drunk pic of my face right before I die from alcohol poisoning. 

Send all the drunk pics! Must see!

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/1/2022 at 11:10 AM, UnDeRwOrlDpRiNcEsS said:

Following Alice down the rabbit hole today 

F8DFB737-C4CE-4A8B-9480-03365E496CC2.jpeg

If someone showed me this picture and said you were one of my paternal-side cousins, I'd believe it.  You resemble a few of the women/girls.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, UnDeRwOrlDpRiNcEsS said:

I know I’m potentially French and Sicilian but that might not be true. 🤷🏻‍♀️ I just know for sure I’m English and Irish. 

I don't know if you've ever seen "Finding Your Roots" on PBS, but there have been a couple celebs who "knew they were X nationality" (according to family), but the DNA said otherwise.

It's a great show, and often very touching, if you get to see any of the episodes.

• Thanks 2

28 minutes ago, tsar4 said:

I don't know if you've ever seen "Finding Your Roots" on PBS, but there have been a couple celebs who "knew they were X nationality" (according to family), but the DNA said otherwise.

It's a great show, and often very touching, if you get to see any of the episodes.

I mean I’m not sure what other features you’re basing my looks off of. But I’m naturally a ginger. I just color my hair so much because I get bored.