UnevenEdge

Post a picture of yourself: version selfie

Naraku4656

17 hours ago, abomination said:

Sheem!!

I dig the shirt, bro.

I saw JP from JP and Julia wearing one in a few of their videos.

Dude loves pizza. So do I. 

Hola! Thank ye. Remind of who ye are? It's been a while since I've been here. I may or may not smoke too much weed.

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...

This is me. For those who came over from the old Adult Swim boards, you might remember me as Real_AirCooledMan, Belldandys_Husband, Gay_Dutchman, Senad_Giccic, Sir_Master_Chief, and a few other names. Since the old days, I started transitioning. Now 11½ months into HRT. Pronouns: She/her/hers.

398790148_Dariaselfie7-3-2021.thumb.jpg.9370a3a1a177ef6b63a2869fe8988a14.jpg

Edited by Real_AirCooledGirl
  • Like 7

17 minutes ago, Real_AirCooledGirl said:

This is me. For those who came over from the old Adult Swim boards, you might remember me as Real_AirCooledMan, Belldandys_Husband, Gay_Dutchman, Senad_Giccic, Sir_Master_Chief, and a few other names. Since the old days, I started transitioning. Now 11½ months into HRT. Pronouns: She/her/hers.

398790148_Dariaselfie7-3-2021.thumb.jpg.9370a3a1a177ef6b63a2869fe8988a14.jpg

Welcome back. Does memory serve me in that you are the person who objected to butter being left on the counter, or am I having (yet another) senior moment?

1 minute ago, Real_AirCooledGirl said:

Your memory serves you right. I still refrigerate butter now.

I think I may also have a memory of a classic Rant of yours that whipped a lot of people into a tizzy, it was about not being able to enjoy movies or anything that takes place before modern times because the lack of current technology like cell phones, etc takes you out of it. 

Not sure if that was you but I still think about that one from time to time, thought about it recently watching an episode of the X-Files.

In any event, welcome back!

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, NaBoats said:

I think I may also have a memory of a classic Rant of yours that whipped a lot of people into a tizzy, it was about not being able to enjoy movies or anything that takes place before modern times because the lack of current technology like cell phones, etc takes you out of it. 

Not sure if that was you but I still think about that one from time to time, thought about it recently watching an episode of the X-Files.

In any event, welcome back!

Yeah, that was me alright. Even now, I still yell at the TV over the lack of current tech in period pieces and old shows/movies.

I also posted the "OMG BELLDANDY LOLOLOL" stuff all the time and racked up a shit-ton of posts that were mainly that. I don't watch as much anime as I used to, though. Just stuff on Toonami and from my personal stash now.

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Real_AirCooledGirl said:

Even now, I still yell at the TV over the lack of current tech in period pieces and old shows/movies.

I will never understand this hahaha, but I am glad you shared that rant bc it makes me laugh. How'd you find this place? 

10 hours ago, NaBoats said:

I will never understand this hahaha, but I am glad you shared that rant bc it makes me laugh. How'd you find this place? 

Rogue_Alphonse DM'ed me on Facebook. He had forgotten who I was on the ASMB and directed me here.

@Doom Metal Alchemist: I still get pissed at the Jurassic Park sequels and any movie or video game that depicts non-avian dinosaurs as nakey. WHERE'S MY FEATHERS?

Speaking of feathered dinosaurs, I happen to have one myself. This is my feather-baby, Ricky.

13708892_Dariaselfie7-15-2021.thumb.jpg.856fb2703bb86fd338c91c60930bbd26.jpg

• Like 2

1 hour ago, GuyBeardmane said:

Are you challenging me to a hair-off?  Because I'm not cutting off my hair... again.  Growing out a 70s shag and letting that be where it stays the rest of my life.

Naw, I just saw 'fluffy hair' claim and decided to fluffy. 

Plus I was asked to not do the wet look cat suit pics anymore because they scared someone. :D:D:D

19 hours ago, GuyBeardmane said:

Not to brag or anything, but my hair is so hella soft and fluffy that everyone should be jealous.

Okay yeah I'm bragging a lot.

20210718_123551.jpg

Jealous? Pfft. I'd only be jealous if-

13 hours ago, GuyBeardmane said:

Are you challenging me to a hair-off?  Because I'm not cutting off my hair... again.  Growing out a 70s shag and letting that be where it stays the rest of my life.

Yeah, that. 

• Thanks 1