UnevenEdge

Post a picture of yourself: version selfie

Naraku4656

2 minutes ago, Nabreezy said:

Daymn what a monster, I wouldn't want that thing anywhere near my house either but still hate that it had to come down. 

Nope. It was an all-seasons PITA and it had to come down before it fell on any one of the 4 houses within striking distance. 

I'm also making half a dozen table tops from slabs I'm having milled from another giant limb. And I have enough firewood ranked up to get me thru two fire pit seasons. 

5 minutes ago, wacky1980 said:

It was an all-seasons PITA

Yeah I imagine mowing all around that big bihh probably took a lot less time and effort than picking up all the sticks and branches in advance. 

Last big storm here brought down a veritable giant that completely crushed a house one block away from me so I get it. 

• D'oh 1

I'm trying to decipher the code...the clock in pic 1 is 10:14....the second is 9:19.

Ok so i think the white chalce will only activate before 10:15....the bule chalice must be activated before 9:20 at night....indicated by the need for illumination.....ok, im going to save here and equip plot armor

• Haha 3

55 minutes ago, BlackNoir said:

I'm trying to decipher the code...the clock in pic 1 is 10:14....the second is 9:19.

Ok so i think the white chalce will only activate before 10:15....the bule chalice must be activated before 9:20 at night....indicated by the need for illumination.....ok, im going to save here and equip plot armor

It also turns into a different clock in a different place. 

On 11/6/2021 at 6:55 AM, GunStarHero said:

It also turns into a different clock in a different place. 

Sigh, the clocks aren't changing...the holy chalice is in Drakengorph's loft, the aqua chalice is housed in the Deep, guarded by Orcanis....

Look, if you've never played, don't try to throw me off the quest....I still have to beat the DLC after this

One pic, taken right before I went to the pharmacy that night to pick up my hormones. The other, a cute moment with my parrot. He had his head tucked into my neck and I had to capture it.

The tank top/cardi combo has become a go-to outfit for me as of late. I can wear it with nigh anything.

No, Ricky didn't peck at my chair. The outer layer of the cheap leather wore off over time.

1836703282_Dariaselfie11-5-2021.thumb.jpg.d644b3f3ddd68628e06327eb204f4c63.jpg1553155146_Dariaselfie11-11-2021.thumb.jpg.ae06ff5b76fe4cb3e083465df0344d57.jpg

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
31 minutes ago, discolé monade said:

thanks. those are my v.a. glasses. 

my other glasses are pretty snazzy too. they tint in the sun. 

grandma time REALLY high. 

242516434_197322402496279_12089925780808 

I need new glasses. Love the style you chose for your frames. I like the cat eye glasses. Want them in black

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1