UnevenEdge

Post a picture of yourself: version selfie

Naraku4656

1 hour ago, Sawdy said:

15CCB4E9-1144-47E5-90A3-A1B0567EAFB1.jpeg

I'm jealous that you're so proud.  I wish I could post that and feel great about it.  I'm sort of scared of selfies because I don't know where they will end up.  But you are one of the people I would want to see my face the most, so you can get a better idea of who you're talking to, yet you're the people I'm scared of the most about what you would do with a pic of me.

• Confused 1

8 hours ago, Sawdy said:

15CCB4E9-1144-47E5-90A3-A1B0567EAFB1.jpeg

When the world is flooded and the fish rise up, best believe you will have to answer for your crimes -_-

- Didn't you just have a Filet-O-Fish at Mcdonalds?

- So! They just started putting chicken in the nuggets, you think there's actual fish in that sandwich!?

- Look, i'm just trying to help. Remember what the therapist said about taking up unnecessary causes...

- Right, well, she also said to stop talking to you.

-  uhh, we're getting off topic here. The point is this asshole murdered those fish.

- That's what i'm sayin'. What even are those?

- I don't know, Piranhas.

19 hours ago, CactusLove said:

I'm jealous that you're so proud.  I wish I could post that and feel great about it.  I'm sort of scared of selfies because I don't know where they will end up.  But you are one of the people I would want to see my face the most, so you can get a better idea of who you're talking to, yet you're the people I'm scared of the most about what you would do with a pic of me.

Yo, you ok? Not sure why a pic of myself made you feel a certain way… I’d provide you a telephone number of a group that can help you but that’s frowned upon here.

so….

Been enjoying solo backpacking as a way to escape the bubble here. I think spending days immersed in nature has helped me realized who I am, and that’s just that I’m a fucking weeb, who also can't properly edit a video into here, nor delete >__>

Edited by jackiemarie90
can't edit proper file
  • Like 2

8 minutes ago, André Toulon said:

This wasn't for me...but as I said, soon you will get exactly what you came here for. 

I shall take my leave...

I don't know what that means ... but I guess I will find out.... oooeeeeooo

37 minutes ago, André Toulon said:

This wasn't for me...but as I said, soon you will get exactly what you came here for. 

I shall take my leave...

YOU'RE RIGHT!!!  This was something @BlackNoir and I were discussing.  Well there's the selfie that I was too scared.  Even back in the days I used Facebook there were no pics of me.