UnevenEdge

Post a picture of yourself: version selfie

Naraku4656

12 hours ago, Real_AirCooledGirl said:

That look seems to happen nearly every time I take a selfie or go to the DMV to have my picture taken for my ID for some reason.

Like Stilgar said, it's just your camera is too low.  Upshots look terrible on selfies.

8 hours ago, scoobdog said:

Like Stilgar said, it's just your camera is too low.  Upshots look terrible on selfies.

I've had that phone for a few years now. Whenever I upgrade to a new phone, I keep it going for years until I have new needs that warrant upgrading to something newer. I just use my current phone for calls, texting, video streaming, music, taking pictures, and calculating things, nothing fancy. I don't even play games on it.

20 minutes ago, Real_AirCooledGirl said:

I've had that phone for a few years now. Whenever I upgrade to a new phone, I keep it going for years until I have new needs that warrant upgrading to something newer. I just use my current phone for calls, texting, video streaming, music, taking pictures, and calculating things, nothing fancy. I don't even play games on it.

Wut?

21 minutes ago, Real_AirCooledGirl said:

I don't know what this has to do with sticking your chin out when you take a selfie or changing the angle you take pics with.

Wherein I contemplate wearing a mask full time again, but not fully caring about, or feeling empathy for, the unvaccinated, and not wanting to trim my ever-expanding beard, yet still being concerned about children who aren’t able to be vaccinated.

BD3DE640-E824-4E01-9493-AAEBDB71FE64.jpeg

Edited by SwimOdin
  • Like 5

33 minutes ago, SwimOdin said:

Wherein I contemplate wearing a mask full time again, but not fully caring about, or feeling empathy for, the unvaccinated, and not wanting to trim my ever-expanding beard, yet still being concerned about children who aren’t able to be vaccinated.

This is the grown-up version of staring listlessly out a window and quoting Billy Corgan, isn't it?

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, SwimOdin said:

At this point grown-ups could be quoting Billy Corgan. We’re old.

I had the realization the other day that the Smashing Pumpkins cover of "Landslide" is older now than the original song was when the Smashing Pumpkins recorded the cover.

• Sad 1

3 hours ago, SwimOdin said:

Face masks for beards are a legit thing now...

See the source image

2 minutes ago, Sawdamizer said:

Fucking finally. Though that shit looks like a feedbag 

One size fits YOUR MOM.

It's just easier to figure out a basic size that will fit the most people. So everyone gets the feedbag option to keep safe and keep the chin scrubbies.

Except ZZ Top. They get HEFTY HEFTY HEFTY. 

Just now, resurrected said:

I have a couple, but disco made them, and they look nothing like this shit. 

This dick tooth doesn't even have a beard.

Disco is custom. :P She doesn't appear to half-arse anything and would take the time to figure out how to make a functional beard sack that doesn't look like it escaped from a poolside party at the old folks home. 

This was the best pic I could find in a quick google search. But now people that didn't know know they exist. Mission accomplished. 

Also, back to actual topic. 

Selfie! In like 3 weeks anyway...

See the source image

On 8/10/2021 at 12:37 PM, SwimOdin said:

I dig the beard. Let it keep expanding.