UnevenEdge

Post a picture of yourself: version selfie

Naraku4656

On 12/16/2021 at 3:37 PM, discolé monade said:

no. i'm not on linkedin. and thank you. 

maybe if i wore a little makeup, and did something with my mop. this was a good day, i actually got a comb through, and i have new product. XD

You're more than fine.  I think if you're going to wear make up, do it.  I need new hair product as well.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

No one was baiting nothing was happening it was all Bs and for your information he asked personally for a picture of my girlfriend what's the big deal? And yes I understand that you thought I was being a fool and yes I understand you thought I was on a posting Rage or whatever but I post on purpose I'm not a fool I do what I do cuz I want to I'm that kind of guy I don't screw around I don't mess around do what I do cuz I do what I do I don't do it cuz I'm stupid I'm sick of people that try to tell me I'm stupid but thank you for trying to help thank you for trying to explain that you for cleaning up the mess that you for everything that you did say that since this is a damn selfie thread here's a selfie

16416461538543694965100436617678.jpg

• D'oh 1

38 minutes ago, CactusLove said:

No one was baiting nothing was happening it was all Bs and for your information he asked personally for a picture of my girlfriend what's the big deal? And yes I understand that you thought I was being a fool and yes I understand you thought I was on a posting Rage or whatever but I post on purpose I'm not a fool I do what I do cuz I want to I'm that kind of guy I don't screw around I don't mess around do what I do cuz I do what I do I don't do it cuz I'm stupid I'm sick of people that try to tell me I'm stupid but thank you for trying to help thank you for trying to explain that you for cleaning up the mess that you for everything that you did say that since this is a damn selfie thread here's a selfie

16416461538543694965100436617678.jpg

To be fair, I asked for a pic of the happy couple together….

Yeah but cat cleared me out so I just decided to screw that and I haven't posted till this morning I mean she's asleep right now I'm like a real take a picture of her asleep but you're freaking weird s*** out what you think I'm making it up if I got time to lie to the Great and Powerful sodomy

3 minutes ago, CactusLove said:

Yeah but cat cleared me out so I just decided to screw that and I haven't posted till this morning I mean she's asleep right now I'm like a real take a picture of her asleep but you're freaking weird s*** out what you think I'm making it up if I got time to lie to the Great and Powerful sodomy

I was just happy you found someone, and was asking to see a nice holiday pic of you guys

Just now, Sawdamizer said:

I was just happy you found someone, and was asking to see a nice holiday pic of you guys

The only holiday pic I had is the gift I gave a child it was a video his mom sent us but you already know cat cleared it out let it go let it go let me go let yourself go give yourself some calm down time and let it Go

1 minute ago, CactusLove said:

The only holiday pic I had is the gift I gave a child it was a video his mom sent us but you already know cat cleared it out let it go let it go let me go let yourself go give yourself some calm down time and let it Go

Sooooooo…. Where’s that pic?

• 2 weeks later...