UnevenEdge

Post a picture of yourself: version selfie

Naraku4656

Just now, scoobdog said:

Tempty, you're making me worry.  You're perfect now; you were perfect before.

I just lost the weight i gained. I ate carbs for a month and went up to 178. Im back to 160.

i wouldnt go much below that at 5’ 9”. Lowest i’ve ever been is 150.

I’m used to the keto flu, no worries

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Baby_Yoda said:

I just lost the weight i gained. I ate carbs for a month and went up to 178. Im back to 160.

i wouldnt go much below that at 5’ 9”. Lowest i’ve ever been is 150.

I’m used to the keto flu, no worries

Ok, cool.  Looking good, as always.  Your skin is absolutely flawless.

• Thanks 1

On 3/30/2022 at 8:51 PM, DBAss said:

Now you just need the other two God cards and then all seven millennium items, and then you must duel your best friend.

So when I was living in student housing, I did find someone to play yu-gi-oh with on my birthday but I lost and got sent to the shadow realm. :(

But now that I have the Pharaoh's blessing and the power of one egyptian god, I feel like I can go back for a rematch. XD

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

On 3/30/2022 at 9:11 AM, Sawdamizer said:

Awwwww shiiiiiiiiiiiit

375E2E8C-A099-4551-A7CE-E8A21481362B.jpeg

A9E24E90-9748-4795-830D-7D9ED2CBAB7B.jpeg

8D8E9D2A-B167-4021-8F72-42BDB98C859B.jpeg

It's nice of you to stand in the road.  In the event someone misses a stop sign they can reflexively hit the brakes when they glance at the color of your face.  Then for a fleeting moment they can wonder why the stop sign doesn't shave its pubes more often.

Edit: Also, in the event that they don't stop it's still nice that you're standing in the road.  

Edited by E_NAD

50 minutes ago, E_NAD said:

It's nice of you to stand in the road.  In the event someone misses a stop sign they can reflexively hit the brakes when they glance at the color of your face.  Then for a fleeting moment they can wonder why the stop sign doesn't shave its pubes more often.

Edit: Also, in the event that they don't stop it's still nice that you're standing in the road.  

And you even edited it for good measure.