UnevenEdge

So hey, how long you been in here?

SwimModSponges

22 minutes ago, lupin_bebop said:

10-4-2004

Technically, I have been around since 2003, but I came, left, and forgot my original credentials, so the verifiable ones start 2004.

Hahah thats so crazy.  My first account was in 2004 but the same thing happened where I forgot the email/closed it, so my alt became my main with lesans_muse.

I had an account in 04 but forgot the name. I then created an "alt" the day before naraku was created. Decided I didn't like the name and went with this. Technically you could say it was 1-25 but I put 1-26 because that name never really got used and everyone knows this one.

4 hours ago, avec said:

Hahah thats so crazy.  My first account was in 2004 but the same thing happened where I forgot the email/closed it, so my alt became my main with lesans_muse.

Yeah. I don’t remember my original name anymore. My alt became my main, and then, my handle everywhere. I’m boring when it comes to naming things, but fun with everything else. *shrug*

• Like 2

February 27, 2004 but I wasn't an active member yet.  I only posted 20 something messages that year. 

Forgot the password after not posting for several months and each year following that, I'd make a new alt until 2008 when I remember my first password.   

I wasn't an active member until July 2, 2008 so I celebrate that anniversary instead of the day I registered in February.

2 hours ago, avec said:

Thankfully I wasnt able to find myself.  Some of the users I was able to pull up looked like a boards I was never familiar with.

There were a couple of boards that happened towards the end. There are a couple other places you could try besides the Wayback Machine. 

• Thanks 1

When I first signed up for ASMB I didn't know it had the diversity of general noise or anything like that.. I was also like 15 years old or something, maybe younger...On top of that I was a poor white fuck didn't get my own computer/ cellphone until I joined the army years later. As a skateboarder that trumped a lot of peers... I gained access to the internet at a lot of places even as a dumb ass youngster I guess.. Looking back I could've held myself a bit better...It's just yick. I wouldn't be a teenager again to save my life. 

Understand? 

Edited by PhilosipherStoned

On 1/29/2020 at 3:26 PM, GuyBeardmane said:

HazelMurphy popped up in I think September 2003.  But HazelMurphy doesn't count as much because I think I only had 7 posts on it until I recovered the name after posting as Jack's for months.

Also because you gave HazelMurphy to me and I absorbed the 2003 reg date like the highlander.

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Gina Szanboti said:

Did you not notice who was calling your old sn unoriginal?  :)

Nah. Those were great excuses by the way.. Also I'm pretty sure even though that was my original screen name Philosipher_Stoned came about just a few years later like maybe 2006? I don't miss that SN this was the one with the magic touch.