UnevenEdge

ITT: name a UEMB member or members you'd like to meet

resurrected

12 hours ago, cryptkicker5 said:

I'd hangout with you and disco anytime!

Just don't tell Cracky because we've been planning on going fishing for about 4 years now

There's quite a few people I'd hangout with on here, I'm just terrible at actually following through on it 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Oooh, that's kind of hard because everyone here seems really cool and I'd like to meet a lot of you! But I guess if I had to make a list, I would for sure want to meet these 6, as I was closest to them from the old boards.

My girl @GunStarHero so she can teach me how to cook

My fellow doggo lover @molarbear

@Rogue_Alphonse

@Mix

@HardcoreHunter

@Poof

• Like 5

@cryptkicker5 i'd stop in if we were in the area. i think the wife has me talked into vacationing in florida with the family sometime this winter/spring. maybe we can add ga to the travel plans.

i almost met another board member once in stl. the band was playing a thing down there, and the guy (don't remember the name) had talked about showing up at it. i don't think he ever did though. so my 0 streak is still alive and well.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, renjifan said:

Oooh, that's kind of hard because everyone here seems really cool and I'd like to meet a lot of you! But I guess if I had to make a list, I would for sure want to meet these 6, as I was closest to them from the old boards.

My girl @GunStarHero so she can teach me how to cook

My fellow doggo lover @molarbear

@Rogue_Alphonse

@Mix

@HardcoreHunter

@Poof

Cool. Hope you meet them.

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, Sir Teddybar Gut Fullung said:

So you're double jointed?

lol

"I have an anus for a mouth."

"So you're double jointed?"

😄 aright you got me...I'm not double jointed and I've got bones, an actual mouth and an anus where one typically finds ones anus.

• Haha 1

Just now, Vela said:

lol

"I have an anus for a mouth."

"So you're double jointed?"

😄 aright you got me...I'm not double jointed and I've got bones, an actual mouth and an anus where one typically finds ones anus.

I'd still want to meet you regardless. You're the bee's knees! (How is that saying a synonymous phrase for saying someone or something is cool?)

5 minutes ago, Sir Teddybar Gut Fullung said:

I'd still want to meet you regardless. You're the bee's knees! (How is that saying a synonymous phrase for saying someone or something is cool?)

It's because it rhymes.  There's no other sense to it.  In the 1800's it was a term that referred to something very small, but that quickly went out of fashion.  The term bees-knees came back in as Flapper Talk in the 20's which had many nonsensical terms used because they were fun to say.  Katharine Hepburn makes fun of Flapper Talk in...it was either Bringing Up Baby or Philadelphia Story?  I can't remember...I just can hear her doing it in my head right now. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Vela said:

It's because it rhymes.  There's no other sense to it.  In the 1800's it was a term that referred to something very small, but that quickly went out of fashion.  The term bees-knees came back in as Flapper Talk in the 20's which had many nonsensical terms used because they were fun to say.  Katharine Hepburn makes fun of Flapper Talk in...it was either Bringing Up Baby or Philadelphia Story?  I can't remember...I just can hear her doing it in my head right now. 

Well, all I know is you're a fantastic person with a kind heart.

29 minutes ago, Sir Teddybar Gut Fullung said:

Well, I guess you're gonna have to slap me then.

Related image The look of someone who realizes they can't reach through the screen and slap someone.

Also I went to school with that guy.  He's a pretty good dancer.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 11/13/2019 at 6:17 AM, Doom Metal Alchemist said:

NONE OF YOU FUCKERS

I know what you mean, I'm so old now the prospect of meeting new people is done for me. I just wanna live the life I have. And god help me if i have to date ever again, it'd have to be a first or second generation Mexican chick cause these Americans are rough on a man. I could use some kingly treatment.

• D'oh 1