UnevenEdge

ITT: name a UEMB member or members you'd like to meet

resurrected

1 minute ago, Vela said:

Oh you!  I'd ttly meat you *nods*

[before you ask, yes, it was on purpose.  I might just have to mix up homophones every chance I get with you. Not my fault, you started it.]

I started mixing up homophones before you? I just hope it wasn't a they're / their / there error, I'm so completely above making those mistakes it legit pisses me off when I accidentally let one through the cracks because I forgot to proof read before I posted.

2 minutes ago, Doom Metal Alchemist said:

I started mixing up homophones before you? I just hope it wasn't a they're / their / there error, I'm so completely above making those mistakes it legit pisses me off when I accidentally let one through the cracks because I forgot to proof read before I posted.

I do that when I'm tired and oddly I do it a lot with double 'e' words vs. 'ea' words.  

But no 😋 you didn't.  You played the game I love to play, which is taking the literal sense and or context out of things when they're not specified or if they've been flubbed.

• Like 1

Can confirm @Rogue_Alphonse is a bunch of fun.

I'd say I wouldn't mind meeting the whole lot of yous. We might not be interesting to one another, but it's difficult to gauge who people really are, character-wise, from the boards, so I'm sure I'd be pleasantly surprised by many of you. 

However, for the sake of the thread: a short list:

@stilgar

@Poof

@SorceressPol

@empty

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

3 hours ago, Bouvre said:

I'd say I wouldn't mind meeting the whole lot of yous. We might not be interesting to one another, but it's difficult to gauge who people really are, character-wise, from the boards, so I'm sure I'd be pleasantly surprised by many of you. 

@stilgar

@Poof

@SorceressPol

@empty

Right back atcha. I can't do the persona thing, so what you see on these boards is what you get. Katt has probably seen me more subdued because we met at Dragon Con where all that humidity and heat just drains you dry.

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Distortedreasoning said:

how you know my work ethic? is it cuz im brown? i thought the stereotype was mexican are lazy? xD

image.png.dc44d83341995166f76d61fa619b669c.png

I know because...things!  You're cute when you say brown.  And I don't know, dude!...we agreed to be each other's consultants in these matters!

Otherwise I just look like THIS chick every time I think I'm eating Mexican food!!!

Image result for Mexican gif

10 minutes ago, Vela said:

image.png.dc44d83341995166f76d61fa619b669c.png

I know because...things!  You're cute when you say brown.  And I don't know, dude!...we agreed to be each other's consultants in these matters!

Otherwise I just look like THIS chick every time I think I'm eating Mexican food!!!

Image result for Mexican gif

im just messing with you vela ;)

i know we talked about this before, gotta keep you on your toes.

• Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, Distortedreasoning said:

i thought she was just doing the celebratory taco dance? 

Isn't this the celebratory taco dance?

Related image It's my celebratory taco dance anyway.

Also I just have to post this...

Image result for mexican dance gif

16 minutes ago, Distortedreasoning said:

go to sleep already! in my bed if you want. or not. 

i mean you kept me up long enough B|

That's fair *crawls in*  

*shoves her ice cold feet up against ya*

Aright, Nighty night hun, sleep well when you do ^_^ 

• Like 2

16 hours ago, Bouvre said:

@stilgar

@Poof

@SorceressPol

@empty

Bouvre is one of a handful of people I could chill with. We can get white girl wasted and talk about Waiting for Godot.

• Thanks 1