UnevenEdge

If You Could Date Anyone From The Boards...

zombieninjakitten

Who Would You Date?

For example, go for coffee, go for lunch, go for a walk, watch a movie, straight up bang, etc.  

Keep in mind this is just for fun and I'll go first.

Me:  @Poof, @Vela, @discolemonade, @katt_goddess now the latter is a bit disturbing since I've known Katt since college and she's like a sister but lately I've noticed when we hang out I totally check out her bewbs.  I asked her today if she was guy would she go out with me but she said she'd probably still be asexual so...I guess that is that.  She'll probably kill me for saying this. LOL But, like I said, this is supposed to be for fun! 

Edited by zombieninjakitten
  • Thanks 2

@Mix

Platonic date.  I just feel like he's on the level of "Earned Adult Points today, let's get fucked up" that I'm at currently in life

We'd both probably get arrested at some point for breaking into some amusement park and attempting to race Go Karts down a highway with open containers on us

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, molarbear said:

@Mix

Platonic date.  I just feel like he's on the level of "Earned Adult Points today, let's get fucked up" that I'm at currently in life

We'd both probably get arrested at some point for breaking into some amusement park and attempting to race Go Karts down a highway with open containers on us

giphy.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 1