UnevenEdge

If You Could Date Anyone From The Boards...

zombieninjakitten

44 minutes ago, tsar4 said:

Whatever happened to "Mex"?  Did she change names or wander off & get married or find a winning lotto ticket or somethin'?

I know she lives on the other side of Michigan I think it's closer to Lake Michigan but where I'm not sure

Just now, CutieQuesadilla said:

I actually don’t know where he lives or what in. XD

It's an enormous mansion in Los Angeles, he's posted the details here before. 

https://unevenedge.com/topic/30779-what-can-you-tell-by-a-bitch-that-holds-her-shit-like-this/?tab=comments#comment-526491

Granted he also has at least as many cats as air conditioners so you're gonna get that indoor cat piss smell 

• Haha 2

Just now, NaBernie2020 said:

It's an enormous mansion in Los Angeles, he's posted the details here before. 

https://unevenedge.com/topic/30779-what-can-you-tell-by-a-bitch-that-holds-her-shit-like-this/?tab=comments#comment-526491

Granted he also has at least as many cats as air conditioners so you're gonna get that indoor cat piss smell 

Lmao. Nabs.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, NaBernie2020 said:

My naturally cool subterranean apartment smells like cleanliness and weed, absolutely zero whiffs of cat piss.

And freshly heat laundered clothing from the backseat of a mildewed automobile?

• Haha 3

33 minutes ago, NaBernie2020 said:

Wha... Now you're just being incoherent. Is it pill thirty already? Earlier and earlier every day

I'll not entertain the sudden lapse in memory.....You're not your princess....You know exactly what I mean.

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, TheCrimsonFucker said:

I'll not entertain the sudden lapse in memory.....You're not your princess....You know exactly what I mean.

Oh, this is scoob pretending to be buddy. God what a truly horrible schtick. And you wonder why I make fun of you

• D'oh 2