UnevenEdge

Post a picture of yourself: version selfie

Naraku4656

1 minute ago, Doom Metal Alchemist said:

What's your team? Did you change teams when you moved to Cali or did you retain loyalty to the team you liked when you were in Omaha?

Never had one, I like the Huskers sort of but I have to. I don't think I've watched any sports in three years though. Just because the super bowl is an event, may be longer otherwise. Lately I've felt like watching a hockey game but I don't care who I see. Whether it's San Diego What Is Ice or the Anaheim Ducks hockey was a fun sport to watch live, one of the best maybe. Liking the Broncos, that's just cause Elway was a great QB. 

Sports are just sports, more fun to play than watch. Even if I suck I can laugh about how bad I am.

Just now, RainyDayJizz#35 said:

Never had one, I like the Huskers sort of but I have to. I don't think I've watched any sports in three years though. Just because the super bowl is an event, may be longer otherwise. Lately I've felt like watching a hockey game but I don't care who I see. Whether it's San Diego What Is Ice or the Anaheim Ducks hockey was a fun sport to watch live, one of the best maybe. Liking the Broncos, that's just cause Elway was a great QB. 

Sports are just sports, more fun to play than watch. Even if I suck I can laugh about how bad I am.

So why hate the Steelers?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...