UnevenEdge

Post a picture of yourself: version selfie

Naraku4656

16 hours ago, ghostrek said:

oops

Don't even sweat that shit, Ghosty

You didn't do nothin' wrong.......none of these hatin' ass nits even noticed her eyes before you came along spittin' that game

I see you, homie.......hey, you wanna wing man for me at Prince Phillip's funeral?

AccuratePerfumedConure-size_restricted.g

14 hours ago, Mix said:

Don't even sweat that shit, Ghosty

You didn't do nothin' wrong.......none of these hatin' ass nits even noticed her eyes before you came along spittin' that game

I see you, homie.......hey, you wanna wing man for me at Prince Phillip's funeral?

AccuratePerfumedConure-size_restricted.g

I mean, I picked Zeni to champion because he had potential....But ghostrek....That's a dry well you're tapping.

dry like all the vaginas that are unfortunate enough to find his orbit.

1 hour ago, BlackNoir said:

I mean, I picked Zeni to champion because he had potential....But ghostrek....That's a dry well you're tapping.

dry like all the vaginas that are unfortunate enough to find his orbit.

It's like Epstein's Lawyer telling Cuomo's reps, "....my guy had a shot..."

:RoboLaugh:

3 minutes ago, GunStarHero said:

Eye+doctor+this+is+how+it+feels+when+you

hellz yeah you do

All i'm saying is don't forget who noticed....

Ghostie has the heart of a true romantic..........he'll probably put your eyes next to it on a shelf somewhere

• Haha 4

On 4/12/2021 at 8:27 AM, Doom Metal Alchemist said:

What was the bit you were doing about?

"...and he sucked my dick so well that my knees turned in....and now you know how people end up pigeon toed....blow jobs"

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, scoobdog said:

Looks more like someone gave him a hickey ... on his balls.

This post has made me re-live some personal trauma. I tell you this, I don't appreciate it one bit.

It's because of people like you that my foundation has to work doubly hard to raise the awareness of ball handling etiquette. Especially for those of us with a more sensitive under carriage.

I plan to have you brought before a Tribunal of some sort. Of Elders, possibly, who knows. 

• Haha 2

12 minutes ago, ghostrek said:

it's was  worth a shot

Let's be real.

You knew it wasn't going to happen.

I don't know if she still lives in Las Vegas, but in the past she made it no secret that's where she lived. Quite a ways from Ohio. This meant you knew she in no way was going to say yes. You had nothing to lose, and nothing to gain. 

• Thanks 1