UnevenEdge

Shout Out Your ASMBer Pals!

Raptorpat

1 hour ago, Raptorpat said:

why does dian hate us but especially me :LithiumSmileySad:

She said that she enjoys causing you pain. 😆😆  

(Double smiley emoji are from her too 😆).

edit:  she also said that you still wear turtlenecks. 

Edited by eklipse

OK, I made it.  The bitch is back, to quote Elton John.  

I miss too damn many people.  Some of them are over on Facebook, where I keep track of the babies and other fun things.  Some are gone forever, which makes me mourn.

• Like 8

5 minutes ago, romana said:

OK, I made it.  The bitch is back, to quote Elton John.  

I miss too damn many people.  Some of them are over on Facebook, where I keep track of the babies and other fun things.  Some are gone forever, which makes me mourn.

Thanks for rounding us up over there.  ☺️

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, eklipse said:

Thanks for rounding us up over there.  ☺️

Hey, I've got to keep my family together.  Although I'm old, so I don't always remember who was who back in the day.  But, hey, I adopted about 40 or 50 people, along with Cowboyardee.  We were the dad and mom of the boards.

• Like 5

Happy 20 years everyone.  I'm reminiscing or at least trying to remember shenanigans from back then.

What's coming to me are sweet memories of OAers Rainy, Caramello and Milky.  I really appreciated meeting peeps at a couple cons and trying to keep up with people over the years.

Shoutout to Mewn for our random messages lately!

Despite all the bs, it was really fun to get to know people better on the discord during the pandemic and play games together.  Ty to the peeps that kept up with me and checked in - y'all know who you are.

Being a part of the boards helped me stay alive.  Thank you for all the fond memories.

• Like 7

Some of the best things I've done is meet up with my ASMB folks.  We had [as]stock in Colorado in 2005 and 2006 (I think).  Me, McCorran, Markoff Cheney and Walkndude420 would hang out for most of a week.  I'd meet Edie when she was in the neighborhood.  And Saddy and Killerdevdasi and I met up at a diner.  

• Like 3

12 hours ago, Lasty said:

B& for shoult outs

>.>;

<_<;

StarPanda, Skiles, mumbojummie13, Curlymafurly, 1pooh4u, BloodHawk1991, helpme, TigerEye, TsumeBlue, crushrose, TrigunBebop, DarksidexXx, Death_is_Coming, Doom_Metal_Alchemist, txanimeluva, ITasteLeikSex, God-Says-No, Tetsusaiga_775, BunnyBomber, Killme_then_Kissme, farnsworth2, myname, Bouvre3, Rogue_Alphonse, Master-Debater131, ShowItTaMe, LDK_SPARDA, Raptorpat, klinkinparkfan, psycho_raven, PHYCO_KILLER_COW, MoonGoddess17,   to name a few

psycho_raven? More like Xiad_Rusco amirite

byte of narsil
kivaturi
scrap princess
nike just od it
ramosdad
frickin dwight, man
comrade
boat from nes jaws
loony noodle
tumblewad
link <3 malon
i pwn werewolfs
mister d
kracky da kraken
BEES
dposse

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I'm so terrible with names, but this thread is full of them.  If you recognize me I would likely like and miss you <3 

One person I know probably won't show up at all is Cowboyardee.  Hope he's doing well.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, MrD1718 said:

I'm so terrible with names, but this thread is full of them.  If you recognize me I would likely like and miss you <3 

One person I know probably won't show up at all is Cowboyardee.  Hope he's doing well.

I will shout out specifically to you, though. You were such a light in my life when my disease was at its worst. Love you man.

• Like 2

On 5/27/2023 at 2:33 PM, eklipse said:

dkirson, strawberry_gashes, prince2, sapphyreXS, anime_kitty, jaesea, K3, thefirestarter, poet, foreignlawns, milarkie, insane_fox, ssjkenny, dbx21, shadowstaar (so funny), Luger, sakurazukamori, setsuna, raptorpat, IamJackSTD, romana, tsar, Edie, kaptkrunch, Ramo, dian, firemaiden, ginatsanboti, dragoonknight, harryfrodo, zero_stralem, Cowboy, MrD, killjoy, killerdev, Robin/puffy jacket, and so many more that I can’t remember the exact name anymore … (edit: to add more names as my old ass brain can remember them 😂)

oh yea I liked McPeepPoop(?) too.  That one that always posted about poop. 🤣

I didn’t interact with all these but I enjoyed their posts or they were friendly with me ❤️

This list is amazing! The old babbling crowd.  

• Like 2

13 hours ago, SwimOdin said:

I will shout out specifically to you, though. You were such a light in my life when my disease was at its worst. Love you man.

I'm glad I could help in some way.  That shit was no joke.  I hope it doesn't bother you too much anymore. <3 

• Like 1