UnevenEdge

Shout Out Your ASMBer Pals!

Raptorpat

Just now, Distortedreasoning said:

this is exactly how it happened. i was still immature back then so im glad you were able to stick with it. you had me rolling with your photoshop. loved the ridiculousness of it. 

I found it!  I'll make a thread so I don't clog this one up.

• Haha 2

19 hours ago, Vela said:

Okay, I'm going to give a shout out to the Commodore, my fellow naves Captains and the shipmates aboard the Black Bird Fleet.

Commodore Diabolical_Jazz

First Mate DrPheelgood & his summoned monster Fullmetal_Zombie

Captains Thisidiot & -post_flood-

Lieutenants hybritical, Kamitsukai_Abarai, HackerEdward & no_ones_puppet

Midshipmen Mr_Crimson, Alchemy_Dude, Ronin_356, mikeysc & distillery officer SwimOnLand

Crewmembers JustinOther, Shake_man, Z_Ro617, Cidthekittyisfun, AngelicScarsxXx, Spekinzidoich, bandi-g, Dark_Vice, World_Wide, -Arachnomancer-, KrazyAce17, LucidNightmare, myname

And lastly The Messenger Blayze2k

I was apart of this crew? I have no recollection of this. I’m also on this twice: Z_Ro617 and KrazyAce17 lol. 

Also if you are who I think you are, can you PM me the sound bite of you singing Hay Unos Ojos?

1 minute ago, KrazyAce17 said:

I was apart of this crew? I have no recollection of this. I’m also on this twice: Z_Ro617 and KrazyAce17 lol. 

Also if you are who I think you are, can you PM me the sound bite of you singing Hay Unos Ojos?

Oh, I need to hear this, too. I bet it's hilarious!

• Haha 1

On 5/27/2023 at 2:09 PM, The_annoying_one said:

RukiaSoul

Dina34741

MafiaFlood

psycho_raven

dontjuststandthere

fullmetalmadness

A lot more, but I don’t wanna flood this thread.

Both are kicking!

believe dontjuststandthere has an account here

Ravie I haven't heard from in a while, but I do see her sign in to viduh games nightly

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, molarbear said:

Both are kicking!

believe dontjuststandthere has an account here

Ravie I haven't heard from in a while, but I do see her sign in to viduh games nightly

I just talked to Ravie here a few days ago (briefly).

I haven’t seen or spoken to dontjustatand there in over 10 years, though….unless he’s here under a different name that I’m not aware of.

1 hour ago, KrazyAce17 said:

You must have highjacked threads with us on both accounts and that's why they're both listed xD

Not me, even though I did post a few recordings of me singing way back when Hay Unos Ojos isn't one I knew.  Wish I could help you out.

13 hours ago, mogar said:

I know, right? the week it got started I was on vacation and I was so excited about the fort that I stayed in the house instead of going to the beach and my family made fun of me 

Holy fuck, you made it man (it's buddy). I wasn't sure if you'd actually bite but glad you came and brought Branca with you it seems....nice.

I had no clue how to get in touch with 55. Or anyone else from Pillow fort.

Was it XelrogT.Apocalyple or something we all got mass banned over.

Anyway, I actually feel like I contributed. Thanks for coming dude.

Edited by André Toulon
  • Like 2

8 hours ago, funky_branca said:

it doesn't, nah. it went untouched for around 10 years I believe and I wound up getting rid of it completely a year or two ago (I was admin-slash-owner over there). it was fun but we all seemed to have moved on. the old ASMB and the folks I became friends with back then were awesome. still miss it sometimes 

Ltns....welcome back...kinda....whatever lol

• Like 1

i posted this to the wrong thread and feel like a dummy but I'm just gonna repost it here lol: 

ok I've been wondering about a few people so I'm gonna do a little shout out i guess. but if i leave someone out know it's just because my memory is shit and i might not remember your name even if i remember you.

anyways, is trigunbebop still around? he was always fun and really nice.

also just remembered kitsunkit, what ever happened to him? 

i know JuliusTaverna was back for a bit, hopefully he's still around too. he was always fun to chat with too. 

i miss the late night crew from 2010, all of them. i know we had our drama and i messed up a chance to be friends with a lot of them, but we had some cool times.

I'm also not gonna list all the people that I've seen recently, but I'm happy to see you guys too 💜

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Lynnrael said:

anyways, is trigunbebop still around? he was always fun and really nice.

@TrigunBebop still pops in

22 minutes ago, Lynnrael said:

also just remembered kitsunkit, what ever happened to him? 

KitsuneKit is big in the Twitter furry culture, just search his name there

22 minutes ago, Lynnrael said:

i know JuliusTaverna was back for a bit, hopefully he's still around too. he was always fun to chat with too.

@GaiusIuliusCaesar is also on tweeter a lot

• Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, Raptorpat said:

@TrigunBebop still pops in

KitsuneKit is big in the Twitter furry culture, just search his name there

@GaiusIuliusCaesar is also on tweeter a lot

oh, I'll have to look for them! Twitter has been such a mess over the last few months so I haven't used it as much but I'm there, too.  i probably haven't seen them cause I'm mostly in the trans and anarchist Twitter communities

10 hours ago, Lynnrael said:

oh, I'll have to look for them! Twitter has been such a mess over the last few months so I haven't used it as much but I'm there, too.  i probably haven't seen them cause I'm mostly in the trans and anarchist Twitter communities

huh, didn't expect to see a notification show up in my email this morning. Feel like it would be rude to ignore. As raptorpat said I'm mostly on twitter these days.  @IuliusTabernus though it is a fucking mess these days (thanks elon)  you can also add me on discord since that's the thing I always have open its the most certain method of getting a quick response to me. Dis#5125 just tell me who you are and from where so I know you're not a bot. That's about it, I left facebook ages ago, hell not even sure how long I'll stay on twitter. I assume all us dirty commies will get banned sooner or later, might fuck around with that new bluesky thing when I manage to get an invite. but who knows. As for here. Last time I tried it didn't go well. the temptation to go into long angry rants is too powerful and not good for me. But like, if someone literally calls me out by name and I somehow know about it, I'll probably respond, like I'm doing now.  Anyway I have to take my old ass cat to the vet, so peace out guys, stay cool. 

• Like 5

3 hours ago, GaiusIuliusCaesar said:

As for here. Last time I tried it didn't go well. the temptation to go into long angry rants is too powerful and not good for me.

FYI we revamped the site format while you were away in part to reduce the temperature in those cases

• Like 2

9 hours ago, GaiusIuliusCaesar said:

huh, didn't expect to see a notification show up in my email this morning. Feel like it would be rude to ignore. As raptorpat said I'm mostly on twitter these days.  @IuliusTabernus though it is a fucking mess these days (thanks elon)  you can also add me on discord since that's the thing I always have open its the most certain method of getting a quick response to me. Dis#5125 just tell me who you are and from where so I know you're not a bot. That's about it, I left facebook ages ago, hell not even sure how long I'll stay on twitter. I assume all us dirty commies will get banned sooner or later, might fuck around with that new bluesky thing when I manage to get an invite. but who knows. As for here. Last time I tried it didn't go well. the temptation to go into long angry rants is too powerful and not good for me. But like, if someone literally calls me out by name and I somehow know about it, I'll probably respond, like I'm doing now.  Anyway I have to take my old ass cat to the vet, so peace out guys, stay cool. 

Geez, take it to rants already.

(j/k)

• Haha 3

On 6/2/2023 at 10:26 PM, Blackrose321 said:

Thanks! It started slow so I think people kind of got bored. I got my husband to watch it though! 

They were talking about making a live action version at some point. I was obsessed but obviously it never happened which is probably for the best haha.

Oh yeah, I still remember about that. It was actually confirmed at one point that Sci-Fi channel had it in the works, but guess they dropped the idea before it ever got really into production. I agree though, it probably never would have worked out very well, and even if it had, Sci-Fi (SyFy now I guess) has a habit of dropping a lot of good series before they ever get a chance to finish.

AMC came up with a show though recently that kind of reminded me of it called A Discovery of Witches. The main character in it is very Robin-like I think, and it's got a nice romance aspect to it between her and a handsome guy who's fairly dark and brooding. Sound familiar? :D

Anyway, good to see you again. It's been a while I think, but I remember you from the discussions back then. They were fun. Ahh, yeah those were the good ol' days.

• Like 2

On 6/7/2023 at 8:17 AM, GaiusIuliusCaesar said:

i honestly couldn't find you on Twitter for some reason, but i hardly use it these days. 

but if anyone wants to hmu on Twitter I'm @FaeOfTheVoid, you'll know it's me cause of the pfp lol

• Like 2

On 6/7/2023 at 7:17 AM, GaiusIuliusCaesar said:

i've actually seen you on the internet outside of here lol. 

fellow comrade. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Virtual Satyr said:

Thank you. Lol I don't even remember the last time I wrote a troll story. 

But it is nice to see you and the others keeping the ASMB memory alive.

They were hilarious.  If you ever do it again, post it here :LithiumSmileyLaugh: (please!!)

I only came back a couple weekends ago for the 20th anniversary.  I was pleasantly surprised to see so many holding down the new fort. 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, eklipse said:

They were hilarious.  If you ever do it again, post it here :LithiumSmileyLaugh: (please!!)

I only came back a couple weekends ago for the 20th anniversary.  I was pleasantly surprised to see so many holding down the new fort. 

Thanks! Just checked my old blog and it's been 9 years since I wrote a story. Time flies too fast.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Virtual Satyr said:

Thanks! Just checked my old blog and it's been 9 years since I wrote a story. Time flies too fast.

It is too crazy how fast time flies (damn, I sound hella old haha).

And then the 3 lockdown years felt like one long year to me because I didn’t do much. 😅 

• Haha 2

22 hours ago, eklipse said:

It is too crazy how fast time flies (damn, I sound hella old haha).

And then the 3 lockdown years felt like one long year to me because I didn’t do much. 😅 

Lolomg for me the lock down years passed by like cat years I don’t even know how old I am anymore 😆 I think it’s somewhere between 45 and 70 🫠

• Haha 2

27 minutes ago, 1pooh4u said:

Lolomg for me the lock down years passed by like cat years I don’t even know how old I am anymore 😆 I think it’s somewhere between 45 and 70 🫠

Lmao!  Omg ok that is worse 😂

You should argue for a senior discount.  JK!  Lol. 

Edited by eklipse
Can’t use words
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, The_annoying_one said:

Special shoutout to everyone who has voted for Team Dean so far. And a big “Why the hell not?! :LithiumSmileyAngry:“ to everyone else.

Agreed. Come on, people! Team Dean is kickass!

7qiibv.jpg

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I miss alotta ppl i dont even know if any of them are on here i dont even rmb everyones usernames (as i often gave ppl nicknames lol) but ill try to list some that i rmb but basically everyone from the old AD and ppl i talked to back in the day on aim yahoo skype etc... (also idk how to tag ppl? Idk who is even on here)

Mewnz (moongodess) i rly miss her actually like i wonder what happened to her. We use to talk sm n watch movies and animes.

CAC ah idk what happened to him either but i hope hes doing well I lost touch w him and miss him too.

Capperz (capp90??) Actually i think i follow him on fb looks like he got married good for him. 

Dubzeh (jdubb) weve kinda drifted over the yrs like i texted him not too long ago (after a yr lol) he seems to being doing well has a gf and friends idk he use to stream on twitch.

Mormz (mormegil? Idr) use to talk to him on twitter but i nvr go on there so idk how hes doing...

Sammycham (samuraichamploofan? Idr) another one i lost touch w and miss! Use to talk to him on Twitter

Poke (pokenirvash) i was wondering abt him the other day. I wonder how he did in life. He must be in his 20s now? Ik him when he was like 12 or 13? I hope hes doing well in life. I wonder if he ever became an architect like he wanted. 

Gaynor. Tho i think?? Hes on fb idr but i havent spoken to him in years.

Who else who else hmm....oh! Namey! (Myname) how are they? I lost complete touch w them but i hope they ended up well. I hope theyre happy. I miss them sm! 

Im sorry i forgot his name or what i called him but i mostly talked to him on aim he had rly bad insomnia. I use to stay up rly late and sometimes hed be the only one on. i use to help him make banners for diff show folders on asmb...

Who was the one on ib that reaaallyyyy liked balloons? They were rly cool n i miss them! Forgot the username tho.

Hmmm oh! Hardcore hunter! And um...i forgot her username but hunter would know her! The chick who likes batman. I wanna say im fb or ig friends w her but idr. 

Curz (currency?) But i think im friends w him on ig. But still miss watching animes and movies w him and mewnz on aim lol.

I follow teez (proudtelevisionaddict) on ig and shes done well! 

Umm...shins! Whatever happened to him?? 

And lol even winback miss that silly troll he was fun at least. 

Martin (idr his full username but it had martin in it) he was a math teacher irl? Anyways he was pretty cool too! Tho i mostlt knew him from the blog dubzeh had csw.

Also ppl from csw that use to blog w me the other day I found the old website for that otome game we tried making.

Oh! Speaking of which did i mention chapperz??? Yea! Lol he was sm fun to talk to n watch weird animes w and i hope hes doing well too.

Anyone know how kohikki is doing? Wb boxers? Angel? I dont think they liked me v well back in the day lol but I still hope they're all doing well. I hope theyre happy i really do. 

And um...oh! Foley! Yea he use to show me sciency stuff on aim he was fun too. Dunno what happened to him. 

Anyways im sorry i rambled on too much. I dont even know anyone rmb me prolly not. But! If anyone does rmb me pls msg me or say hi! I lost touch w just abt everyone i miss having ppl to talk abt anime w.

(Btw theres sm i still kinda kept in touch w but havent spoken to inahile like lunk and sllew tryble and rainy)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Cidz said:

Poke (pokenirvash) i was wondering abt him the other day. I wonder how he did in life. He must be in his 20s now? Ik him when he was like 12 or 13? I hope hes doing well in life. I wonder if he ever became an architect like he wanted. 

Yo.

I've been doing well. Graduated college with a bachelor's in civil engineering and a dual master's in civil and planning, and currently possessing an EI certification achieved by taking (and passing) the FE exam. As you probably figured from the previous sentence, I gave up on the whole architect thing, especially after learning jobs for that degree aren't exactly in high demand. Considering my uni's architecture program had the look and vibe of a no-free-time-allowed art school, that was probably the right choice. (Cool stuff they produced, though.) After spending roughly a year as a NEET (thanks, pandemic, for making that status not so out of the ordinary), I got a part-time job at my local office supply store, and through that, I was able to secure full-time work 80+ miles away from home as a design draftsman for an engineering/surveying contractor. I get to draw up and design (to a degree) residential subdivisions as part of the whole deal, which at some point I realized was my real dream job, not designing houses from floor plans alone.

So yeah, I'm doing that, living on my own too, and using my free time to watch anime, write hypo-anime (season 2 of Kunoichi still in progress) and other stuff. Not too shabby for someone just a month away from turning 29!