UnevenEdge

Shout Out Your ASMBer Pals!

Raptorpat

B& for shoult outs

>.>;

<_<;

StarPanda, Skiles, mumbojummie13, Curlymafurly, 1pooh4u, BloodHawk1991, helpme, TigerEye, TsumeBlue, crushrose, TrigunBebop, DarksidexXx, Death_is_Coming, Doom_Metal_Alchemist, txanimeluva, ITasteLeikSex, God-Says-No, Tetsusaiga_775, BunnyBomber, Killme_then_Kissme, farnsworth2, myname, Bouvre3, Rogue_Alphonse, Master-Debater131, ShowItTaMe, LDK_SPARDA, Raptorpat, klinkinparkfan, psycho_raven, PHYCO_KILLER_COW, MoonGoddess17,   to name a few

• Like 7

3 minutes ago, The_annoying_one said:

RukiaSoul

Dina34741

MafiaFlood

psycho_raven

dontjuststandthere

fullmetalmadness

A lot more, but I don’t wanna flood this thread.

I'd have put you on my list, but I don't actually remember you from before...   >_______>

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Raptorpat said:

tsar - your mission is to get everyone over there to come over here

I already left a message, I assumed that is why "the bartender" was going to show up.

I let Gina know her name was invoked.

Edited by tsar4
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, tsar4 said:

After looking at the Wayback and seeing so many memorable names, the list would be too long.

Oh, yeah! You just reminded me to include cowboyardee and his kid. I hope they're both doing well.

• Like 1

dkirson, strawberry_gashes, prince2, DavidLucas, sapphyreXS, anime_kitty, jaesea, K3, thefirestarter, poet, foreignlawns, milarkie, insane_fox, retardobuster, scrapyard, alucard82 (?), ssjkenny, dbx21, shadowstaar (so funny), Luger, sakurazukamori, uni, 62, keiko, setsuna, raptorpat, IamJackSTD, Alchemistress (?), romana, tsar, Edie, kaptkrunch, sparks, cracky, Akari, Ramo, dian, episodenoin, firemaiden, gibs, MsTsuni, shinji, ginatsanboti, dragoonknight, harryfrodo, zero_stralem, Cowboy, MrD, killjoy, killerdev, Robin/puffy jacket, stevo, cixelsyd, Sheem, and so many more that I can’t remember the exact name anymore … (edit: to add more names as my old ass brain can remember them 😂)

oh yea I liked McPeepPoop(?) too.  That one that always posted about poop. 🤣

I didn’t interact with all these but I enjoyed their posts or they were friendly with me ❤️

Edited by eklipse
  • Like 5

oh gods I have to remember now: the discord crew, the ye olde RIF gang, whoever I flirted with back in the day on AIM/YIM, Team IB, uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Trigunbebop and Yukio which is a name that 0 people remember but we were really good friends for like a year or two and then I never saw them again.

Edited by Naraku4656
  • Like 2