UnevenEdge

Confirm Or Deny: Everyone on this board has a gimmick

CountFrylock

8 minutes ago, CountFrylock said:

what?....The Wii is Old hat at this point why even mention it

That's your gimmick, not our fault it's dated.

But that meme of you existed before i joined the boards....If I were to assign you a gimmick, it would have been that weird hate boner you had for your dad.

• Haha 2
  • D'oh 1

1 minute ago, André Toulon said:

That's your gimmick, not our fault it's dated.

But that meme of you existed before i joined the boards....If I were to assign you a gimmick, it would have been that weird hate boner you had for your dad.

My Dad died three years ago so I'd prefer if you didn't try to stick me with such a gimmick especially since that's in the past and not one i like to dig up for obvious reasons

I’m not sure if anything I’ve done was noticeable or outlandish enough to make a meme out of.
I was admittedly trying to get on the same train as “tell it to Dudeco” except with underarms, but I feel like it was never prominent enough. 
Any efforts to stand out kinda felt more like I was that one student from Zetsubou Sensei who’s only noticeable trait was being normal. And everything she did was just seen as expected behavior for a normal person. 
Maybe being weeby was my thing?

7 minutes ago, Gina Szanboti said:

My gimmick is being the hip loner who can talk to the young.

Sounds like the line in Chapin's "W-O-L-D". 

"I'm the big-time guest MC
You should hear me talking to the little children
And listen to what they say to me"

32 minutes ago, renjifan said:

Some definitely do, but not all of us. I don’t believe I do, anyway. Despite my screen name... 😋

Now when I first joined the old boards, I for sure lived up to the name renjifan. Like, to an obnoxious degree 😂

So...........”Yes”, then?