UnevenEdge

I'm in the hospital right now

Kudasai

I've been having chronic chest pains for weeks and an abnormal rapid heartbeat and over the last few days I felt like I was getting worse so here I am. Whatever is going on I gotta nip this in the bud.

Edited by Kudasai
  • Like 1
  • Sad 6

5 minutes ago, Kudasai said:

I've been having chronic chest pains for weeks and abnormal rapid heartbeat and I over the last few days I felt like I was getting worse so here I am. Whatever is going on I gotta nip this in the bud.

As least you're smart enough to go to the doctor unlike some folks here. I hope they find out what's wrong and can fix it without you paying an arm and a leg.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, SorceressPol said:

As least you're smart enough to go to the doctor unlike some folks here. I hope they find out what's wrong and can fix it without you paying an arm and a leg.

Oh I know I'm royally fucked but it's better to be safe than sorry, I'm not ready to for that one way trip to Hell

1 hour ago, Kudasai said:

I've been having chronic chest pains for weeks and abnormal rapid heartbeat and I over the last few days I felt like I was getting worse so here I am. Whatever is going on I gotta nip this in the bud.

Best of luck man. That can be scary shit. Do whatever the fuck that doctor tells you.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, fuggstop said:

I feel like u mean me. Lol yes it sucked i didn't go to the doc but it worked out and im much better and not dead (dont respond to this(😝))

I'm talking about multiple members starting topics asking for health advice instead of seeing a doctor even when they have health insurance.

5 minutes ago, SorceressPol said:

I'm talking about multiple members starting topics asking for health advice instead of seeing a doctor even when they have health insurance.

I don't have health insurance so I was damned if I do and damned if I don't

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Kudasai said:

I've been having chronic chest pains for weeks and an abnormal rapid heartbeat and over the last few days I felt like I was getting worse so here I am. Whatever is going on I gotta nip this in the bud.

I know the feels, man. It sucks. Hopefully, it’s not terrible news. 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, fuggstop said:

What do you call people who say they have all these health issues they actually don't have but theyre big ass liars and make up their issues for sympathy?  Whats that word?

The word is...

"Don't"

As in "Don't do this, Fuggs."

• Like 1

On 8/18/2019 at 8:12 PM, Kudasai said:

I don't have health insurance so I was damned if I do and damned if I don't

At least you don't have an insurance company to argue with fighting against you every step of the way, but I'm so sorry you have to deal with all this horrible incoming medical debt from going to the hospital once ever on top of the actually real thing that you're dealing with now. But it's good you're there, they know what they're doing and hopefully they will give you some good information about your body. Positive squad

• Like 1