UnevenEdge

The last five people who viewed your profile...

Mix

visitors.png

idk what it's called but Greeny creeps on Vela. Gunstar puts a stop to it with extreme prejudice. Zombieninja lies sick with a pneumonia and giant boobs. Athena comes home from work and does nothing about any of it. the end

• Haha 3

9 hours ago, That_One_Guy said:

Screenshot_20190616-045332.thumb.png.3af758bedc600c67b9b978fd614edaef.png

Something like the hangover 3. Poof, shmagx, Vela and bnmjy go to Vegas. Bnmjy gets kidnapped for trying to flash people vagina pics they didn't ask for. Poof goes femme fatale on Mexican gangsters. Explosion. A sex scene somewhere in the mix.....credits

Oh can I please please please please!!!!! xD

lol two fuggs accounts, cyberbully, zombieninjakitten, and scoobdog. Idk.. Some kind of psycological thriller with fuggs as the heavily psycotic lead role. Cyberbully plays two roles. He first makes his appearance as a disdainful ex-boyfriend that gets a bad rap from unlookers initially for chastizing our poor star. As the movie progresses, and fuggs becomes increasingly manic, and a danger to those around her the audience starts to see how Cyberbully may not be the antagonist or villian after all as he continually tries to warn those in her path of the imminent danger. However it isn't until around the climax after Fuggs has lost total control that anybody takes Cyberbully seriously. 

Zombie makes her appearance as an easy going person that befriends our maniac of a star. She has a high capacity for empathy, and shares a lot of views, insecurities , etc with fuggs and she becomes an unwilling victim of fuggs mania in the end. 

Cyberbullies second role is that of a mental demon and hallucination experienced by fuggs and plays the true role of villian in our story..causing fuggs mental state to deteriorate  throughought the course of the movie. ( After death Scoobdog, joins Cyberbully as one of fuggs mental antagonists... Their power to berate and chastise now twofold)

Sorry scoob, but you don't make it out of this movie alive however you play a very important role as Fuggs psychiatrist, and a very apt doctor when it comes to the sciences of the human brain. During an appointment scheduled after you realize just how in danger all of our other cast members may be you decide to make a hard call and break doctor/patient confidentiality to make a phone call warning Cyberbully that our star's mental psyche has reached a full meltdown. This makes you her first victim.

In the end there can only be one.. survivor Idk.. Will it be zombie or cyberbully?

Find out by watching Fuggsmania in a theater near you. rated B for Bullshit. 

Edited by PhilosipherStoned
almost forgot to put my title in the trailer.
  • Like 3

12 hours ago, GuyBeardmane said:

It'll just be the Wachowski's Speed Racer, but Poof plays Trixie nude throughout the film and everyone just ignores her nakedness.

Screenshot_20190616-091018_Chrome.jpg

just to be clear, 99% i ever click on people's name is on mobile when trying to open up thread.

• Haha 1

zombieninjakitten, fuggs, misaka, quackers, and bucket

Well . . . zombie is a gynecologist, quackers a nurse, and bucket and misaka are fugg's two adopted white autistic children. fuggs gets a pap smear with all people present in a room. zombie discovers a cyst and diagnoses fuggs with stage 4 ovarian cancer. fuggs goes through life changing moments, having milotary hottie divorce his wife and marry her instead. Bucket gets a sex change and gets a black boyfriend. Misaka . . . well he's still Misaka. And the cancer miraculously gets cured and they all live happily ever after.

Edited by bnmjy

On 6/15/2019 at 10:30 PM, discolemonade said:

rogue 

enad

elfie

zombie chica (i can't remember how to spell her name. that quick XD)

and fucking pacterd~what the actual fuck????

ugh..

so...obviously some sort of horror film, because 'terd. 

When the fuck did I look at your profile?!

• Haha 1

vela
enad
zombieninjakitten
SnapItCrackItPopIt
bnmjy

the big lebowski, starring zombieninjakitten as the dude! vela could play the role of bunny, the trophy wife of lebowski. bnmjy could be walter, best friend of the dude but instead of talking about vietnam  he just talks about fuggs whooa. SnapItCrackItPopIt makes an appearence in the dudes dreams when shes tripping out! and dane plays the part of the nihilist. he believes in nothing and threathens to cut out the dudes johnson. zeni guest stars as jesus. 

• Like 1

1999 The Mummy

I will be archaeologist Evee with Eldemonio being Brendan Fraiser’s portrayal as Rick. Molarbear will be Evee’s brother Jonathan. ZombieNinjaKitten will be the Medjai warrior Arthedth Bay. Ghostrek will  be the archeologist who owns the museum and is also a secret Medjai warrior and Zeni is gonna be the mummy.

2E66A4C5-F3FA-4118-A024-BDDAA73C6780.jpeg

• Haha 2

15 hours ago, Distortedreasoning said:

vela
enad
zombieninjakitten
SnapItCrackItPopIt
bnmjy

the big lebowski, starring zombieninjakitten as the dude! vela could play the role of bunny, the trophy wife of lebowski. bnmjy could be walter, best friend of the dude but instead of talking about vietnam  he just talks about fuggs whooa. SnapItCrackItPopIt makes an appearence in the dudes dreams when shes tripping out! and dane plays the part of the nihilist. he believes in nothing and threathens to cut out the dudes johnson. zeni guest stars as jesus. 

Guess I gotta hunt around for that push-up bra I gots somewhere around here...

• Haha 1

Vela

Admin_Raptorpat

poof

KimopoBear

Skiles

"The Way Back to Denver"

Vela plays Stephanie, the protagonist. She's on her way with her sassy partner Nicki, played by poof, to drop off their last bounty before going back to law school when suddenly, she finds out her law professor and mentor, Todd Becker (Admin_Raptorpat), is exposed as the head of a notorious crime family in Denver, Colorado. However, he falsely implicates both Vela and poof, making them fugitives on the run from the law while trying to find evidence that they're innocent.. KimopoBear and Skiles play the two FBI agents chasing them down.

Written by Aaron Sorkin; directed by Steven Soderberg.

On 6/22/2019 at 12:13 AM, Fear of a Blank Planet said:

Vela

Admin_Raptorpat

poof

KimopoBear

Skiles

"The Way Back to Denver"

Vela plays Stephanie, the protagonist. She's on her way with her sassy partner Nicki, played by poof, to drop off their last bounty before going back to law school when suddenly, she finds out her law professor and mentor, Todd Becker (Admin_Raptorpat), is exposed as the head of a notorious crime family in Denver, Colorado. However, he falsely implicates both Vela and poof, making them fugitives on the run from the law while trying to find evidence that they're innocent.. KimopoBear and Skiles play the two FBI agents chasing them down.

Written by Aaron Sorkin; directed by Steven Soderberg.

Oo! Fugitive buddies with poof.

The only hold-up would be me trying to act like I belong in law school 😝

6 hours ago, Vela said:

You call'n me a stuffy tight ass?! :RoboIndifferent:

It's cause I'm white and midnight thinks my name is Karen, isn't it.

No. No, I'm not calling you a stuffy tight ass. It's because I have faith in your acting ability. (But you probably do have a...Nope. Not gonna say it. I'd get in trouble and called a creepo. Nope.)

3 minutes ago, Fear of a Blank Planet said:

No. No, I'm not calling you a stuffy tight ass. It's because I have faith in your acting ability. (But you probably do have a...Nope. Not gonna say it. I'd get in trouble and called a creepo. Nope.)

Oh 😊

😆 Ehhhhh like I didn't set my self up for it.

Also, srsly?  Who among us could possibly cast that stone.

Just now, Vela said:

Oh 😊

😆 Ehhhhh like I didn't set my self up for it.

Also, srsly?  Who among us could possibly cast that stone.

You'd be surprised. So I ain't going there. I'll just say if you look good, then you look good.

Now I need to just get to writing because I guess I'll be writing the script. XD

3 minutes ago, Fear of a Blank Planet said:

You'd be surprised. So I ain't going there. I'll just say if you look good, then you look good.

Now I need to just get to writing because I guess I'll be writing the script. XD

Well you are making some assumptions cause

this is fugg and I at the park...

Image result for hooha spray lolololol, jk Idk her irl.  But I think she'd find it funny?

Doo eet. Rough draft in my box by the 1st. lolbox