UnevenEdge

How do you want to die

Satou Kazuma

To cause a political argument between zombies during the zombie apocalypse why the hell that I'm just curious what would happen but if zombies care about politics that kinda sucks now if I was dead and zombie and I still have to deal with that bulshit I would be like shoot me now please me and I don't want my afterlife spent like my life was spent . Talking about politics or what all  the fucking time

Since dementia will most likely be my demise, probably a bottle of benzos with some fine wine, I.E. suicide.

(No, not feeling suicidal now. Just saying I'd rather die peacefully than horribly, and I'm being realistic. If I had the choice, snu snu too.)

First of all, I'd take a trip to Japan. I'd tour the countryside and the city, then find the most sweet and cute looking Japanese high school girl. I would be ultra sweet to her to win her over, take her some place nice, and then afterwards I'd have her cut off my head, after which I want it mailed to the US to president Donald Trump.

Carbon monoxide.

It was great; I never knew what hit me. One minute, I'm watching Josh Bernstein and Zahi Hiwass discuss the pyramids, next minute, I'm in the hospital. No pain, nothing....next time, they can wait a few more days.

Slowly, but I'll never tell anyone which methods of torture I would like / not like bc I feel like then if anyone captures me, they'll choose the methods I don't like. It doesn't HAVE to be torture tho. I wouldn't mind it if there wasn't any pain, like bleeding out from a relatively painless cut. I just want it to be slow, I want to know it's happening, have time to think about it, and feel death take me.

12 hours ago, Poof said:

Slowly, but I'll never tell anyone which methods of torture I would like / not like bc I feel like then if anyone captures me, they'll choose the methods I don't like. It doesn't HAVE to be torture tho. I wouldn't mind it if there wasn't any pain, like bleeding out from a relatively painless cut. I just want it to be slow, I want to know it's happening, have time to think about it, and feel death take me.

i been watching a bunch of national geographic type of videos on youtube lately, i think the more painless deaths are lions or big cats getting your windpipe for a slow but painless looking death. worst ones are hyenas and wild dogs where they are like land piranas and just eat you alive. its fast but its the most painfully gruesome deaths ive seen.