UnevenEdge

Elon Musk now owns Twitter, apparently trying to run it into the ground

Jman

15 hours ago, 1pooh4u said:

He doesn’t gaf about free speech in America.  He does however understand our first amendment quite well, as he’s repeatedly demonstrated, much to the dismay of his Bros. 

He only cares about controlling America through the bribery of our politicians 

elon couldnt control his way out of a wet paper bag

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

I don’t think there’s been a day since the takeover when anything trending wasn’t just spam. Just weeks old news about Balenciaga, engagement farming, and grifter spew. 

It feels like how pop radio is nowadays where they got so cleaned out by TikTok and Spotify that they’re playing music from 10 - 30 years ago. It doesn’t matter if pop stations are now practically oldies stations because all they know how to do now is play the hits. Hobby Lobby & Chick-fil-A discourse can only keep Twitter alive for so long by playing the hits before people leave en masse.

Edited by Chapinator_X

4 hours ago, Poofy said:

elon couldnt control his way out of a wet paper bag

Idk, he sleeps besides 2 replica guns and 4 cans of caffeine free Diet Coke, sans coasters, that’s pretty big brain stuff right there 

correcting the record at least one of the two guns is a 3d print of a gun from a game he’s courting the best and brightest of us

the fat gamer gun nut that has awful taste and doesn’t know wtf a coaster is

Edited by 1pooh4u
Lol print of a game from a gun
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

8 minutes ago, naraku360 said:

How many Elon Musk body pillows has Elon Musk had custom made for Elon Musk's bedroom?

Elon Musk has exactly w/e fuckin  number Elon Musk named that one kid after, number of Elon Musk body pillows, with the Elon Musk fucked up penis attachment on exactly half of them. 

• Haha 3

On one hand calculating the amount Elon's in for and all his losses so far, Realizing he's lost so many advantages with it being off the stock exchange, and seeing him do pretty much everything that's put other social media / tech companies on the ropes is kind of heart warming, but on the other hand when you factor in the wild card Musk is alone without twitter it makes you want to wait to bring out the celebratory wine. So which one of you has the most checkmarks now? Who's gone blue? 🤣

Let's talk about that. 

Edited by PhilosipherStoned

7 hours ago, 1pooh4u said:

Idk, he sleeps besides 2 replica guns and 4 cans of caffeine free Diet Coke, sans coasters, that’s pretty big brain stuff right there 

correcting the record at least one of the two guns is a 3d print of a gun from a game he’s courting the best and brightest of us

the fat gamer gun nut that has awful taste and doesn’t know wtf a coaster is

You glazed over the vajra.

I call bull on him being Buddhist. He probably thinks it's just a fancier version of a dreamcatcher.

Or a butt plug. :| 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, katt_goddess said:

You glazed over the vajra.

I call bull on him being Buddhist. He probably thinks it's just a fancier version of a dreamcatcher.

Or a butt plug. :| 

If he’s Buddhist, isn’t he doing it wrong?  I thought they were into not wanting things. This guy is gobbling all the things 

• Like 1

22 hours ago, 1pooh4u said:

If he’s Buddhist, isn’t he doing it wrong?  I thought they were into not wanting things. This guy is gobbling all the things 

He's as much a Buddhist as I am a Catholic Nun. Someone probably mentioned something about quick enlightenment and his dumb ass decided to get one and put it by his fake pew-pew guns on the nightstand because that's totally how ritual tools for a belief system you know jack squat about works. :| 

• Like 3

I'm begging anyone to take one for the team and befriend Techbro Trump so he'll get off Twitter and stop recommending his tweets for everyone to read. Seriously, why is he so fucking cringe? I know his kids and exes and pretty much anyone he can't control doesn't like his ass, but why does he have to make it everyone else's problem?

Did he ever tweet his big evidence that Joe Biden suppressed the laptop story?  Anything other than that stupid thing he posted that doesn’t prove a mother fuckin thing?  He promises huge reveals but then doesn’t deliver but somehow his bros don’t see how absolutely full of fuckin shit he is he was even full of shit when it came to his free speech garbage takes

• Like 3

55 minutes ago, 1pooh4u said:

Did he ever tweet his big evidence that Joe Biden suppressed the laptop story?  Anything other than that stupid thing he posted that doesn’t prove a mother fuckin thing?  He promises huge reveals but then doesn’t deliver but somehow his bros don’t see how absolutely full of fuckin shit he is he was even full of shit when it came to his free speech garbage takes

no.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Relevant links to political social media.... fuckery. **Sigh** I listed those in a good order to be read I think.  It's all just a shitshow of course, but probably a good read while taking a shit. So is most of modern day politics anyway eh?

https://washingtonpress.com/2022/12/03/new-low-ted-cruz-stoops-to-posting-nude-photo-of-hunter-biden/?fbclid=IwAR2TdxIRjF47nnnleIh8Cj6wwuqdUasxRPdwKTwZmlamw8OhcYk6yVXDrIA

https://www.theverge.com/2022/12/2/23490863/elon-musk-twitter-expose-hunter-biden-flop-doxxed-multiple-people

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/factcheck/2022/11/22/fact-check-video-does-not-show-ted-cruz-revealing-hunter-biden-documents/10664036002/

Edited by PhilosipherStoned
I didn't really post that in good order I'm trying to drink here? 3 for fact check, 2 for twitter nonsense, 1 for scandal I guess..

The 2nd batch of the Twitter Files dropped last night.

There isnt a whole lot in here that is exactly new so much as proving what the Right has been saying for years. Twitter actively censored, shadow banned, and hid content from the Right. The Left consistently said that wasnt true and it was all just a conspiracy theory. its clear now that they were wrong and there was an active campaign to try and minimize any conservative thought on Twitter.

One interesting bit was a part on the LibsofTikTok account. The account was being monitored from the highest levels of the company. After it received its 7th ban the highest levels openly admitted that it didnt actually break the ToS or Hateful Conduct policy.

So far the Twitter Files havent really revelead anything that most people didnt already know. Twitter actively worked suppress Conservative voices on the platform for years.

37 minutes ago, Master-Debater131 said:

There isnt a whole lot in here that is exactly new so much as proving what the Right has been saying for years. Twitter actively censored, shadow banned, and hid content from the Right. The Left consistently said that wasnt true and it was all just a conspiracy theory. its clear now that they were wrong and there was an active campaign to try and minimize any conservative thought on Twitter.

One interesting bit was a part on the LibsofTikTok account. The account was being monitored from the highest levels of the company. After it received its 7th ban the highest levels openly admitted that it didnt actually break the ToS or Hateful Conduct policy.

So far the Twitter Files havent really revelead anything that most people didnt already know. Twitter actively worked suppress Conservative voices on the platform for years.

LibsOfTikTok happily puts terrorist in their profile as a brag, so Twitter's Hateful Conduct policy ain't worth used toilet paper. Neither is anyone who thinks that account is harmless.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Master-Debater131 said:

Elon is clearly a very reliable, trustworthy source.

• Thanks 2

Going to be interesting to see what happens to the former execs who engaged in this.

This proves is that Twitter and other tech companies rigged elections through censoring people/stories at the behest of campaigns and the Federal govt..

Not that anyone will actually be charged for anything....

• D'oh 2