UnevenEdge

Elon Musk now owns Twitter, apparently trying to run it into the ground

Jman

I still see no news that this actually happened, and I admittedly haven't looked but so far Elon is the only one making this claim.

So iny attempt to find out what this kid's name was, I got stuck in a rabbit hole of articles and he offered Sweeny 5k to delete the page.....

I'm so pissed at that.... you're a billionaire, idgaf if you want to borrow my phone because yours died, six figure minimum kickback, jackass

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, André Toulon said:

I still see no news that this actually happened, and I admittedly haven't looked but so far Elon is the only one making this claim.

So iny attempt to find out what this kid's name was, I got stuck in a rabbit hole of articles and he offered Sweeny 5k to delete the page.....

I'm so pissed at that.... you're a billionaire, idgaf if you want to borrow my phone because yours died, six figure minimum kickback, jackass

I am so bad at this...I forgot the link and I'm not doing that again. I mean there wasn't much info other than the attempted payoff

• Like 1

6 hours ago, matrixman124 said:

Elon defends himself on a Twitter space for 3 minutes before running away when nobody buys his "journalists doxxed me" bs

He ran away like a little bitch cuz Elon doesn’t have the cajones to say, “Twitter is my sandbox now and I’ll turn it into a litter box and shit all over it if I want to” he should just say that instead of trying to say “journalists will be treated like everyone else” pretty sure we have an amendment for that, an amendment that Musk claims to be a staunch supporter of. 

• Thanks 4

7 minutes ago, Ginguy said:

X9wdSr-6wQtvBX4BoVXvVNog3lRy4SRZqcB1Hmsh

Wow, all of a sudden "Muh free speech REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE".........

Where was all this when Twitter was shadow banning, banning, deboosting et al. based on political bias (often at the direct behest of government officials)?

So it's okay when the right censors?

• Thanks 3