UnevenEdge

Zeni is dying.

BlackNoir

9 hours ago, 1pooh4u said:

Well ya know what yous seem to forget how much people disliked Zeni, but it’s only the hate on Fuggs we need to care about? Idk I seen a lot of mutual combat with those guys  

BRING BACK FUGGS

DOWN WITH HOMEWORK 

FUCK ZENIGUNDAM 

YO YO HEY HEY

I DON’T GIVE A FUCK WHAT TOU HAVE TO SAY

HEY HEY HO HO I DON’T GIVE A FUCK ZENI GOTTA GO 

Lol.  At least she was mostly just a danger to herself and all her unfortunate pets.  Still not 100% sold on Zeni being anything but an internet character, and, FWIW, PTA handed him his ass.

8 hours ago, Sawdamizer said:

Bring back Westpark. He wasn't banned... but I have sponges $10, for anyone that can track him down and get him back here.

The bounty has been set.

You can't bring a dude back from the dead.  But, we'll take the dude who turned him into a skinsuit.

On 11/23/2020 at 12:01 AM, Le Guignon said:

He messaged me.  He's for real. 

Please refrain from crass comments, this is another human beings life, guys.

Eh.......you do lack a Y chromosome, though.
He has a tendency towards attention seeking behavior for those sorts. Especially the young ones. Cradle robber, that one is. 

• Like 1

On 11/23/2020 at 10:19 AM, 1pooh4u said:

Seriously?  What’s happening to him?  Do you actually think it’s real?

On 11/23/2020 at 11:45 AM, cyberbully said:

Didn't ask. I like surprises.

I know I’m not supposed to laugh, because it might be real......but Buddy’s response......FUCK THAT WAS FUNNY AS HELL

• 8 months later...
On 11/21/2020 at 1:47 AM, BlackNoir said:

I mean, it's Zeni, so it is likely just more of a character arc, but his last few posts have been pretty harrowing.

Sooooo.this is me, a few posts in letting you all know that it was likely bullshit...but yeah, I'm the reason he's back.

I'll take the blame for Packass....but this ain't on me.

Edited by BlackNoir
  • Haha 1

18 minutes ago, BlackNoir said:

Sooooo.this is me, a few posts in letting you all know that it was likely bullshit...but yeah, I'm the reason he's back.

I'll take the blame for Packass....but this ain't on me.

You left the door open for ambiguity clearly intentionally:

I mean, it's Zeni, so it is likely just more of a character arc, but his last few posts have been pretty harrowing.

That post is basically saying "It's probably bullshit.... but then again, maybe not."

Bit I'm here because I ain't done with Pooh ass yet, and they locked the thread. 

I ain't saying it's anyone's fault my little fun brought him back, but I know I didn't bring him back myself. If no one gave a fuck like they claimed, it would had tanked......

But here we are, 5 pages in a thread I OP'd and until today, I had like 4 posts in.....this shit escalated without me.

Lol, I didn't even understand my knight pic... I was like wtf did I post that shit for.... Glad I explained it later because I was like wtf was I on. Was that the Suboxone day?

Edited by André Toulon
  • Haha 2

Seriously though I like how the new thing is we have to be responsible for everyone’s mental health in the community as though almost every identifying female on this site hasn’t  had to deal with some sort of male harassment. Maybe even assaults. So letting a mother fucker like that back here, and now letting him still stay when he’s back to being the same PoS he always was is fucked up

anyone advocating for Zeni then and now is just shouting a big “fuck you” to anyone dealing with the trauma of harassment and/or assault. 

The only plus is he’s hardly ever here so it’s ALMOST a nonissue 

PS Buddy isn’t to blame for mods and admins ignoring that. 

Edited by 1pooh4u
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, katt_goddess said:

Find the Blue Key and not be an economy bag of sugar-free Haribo gummi bears for an entire year.

I ate the blue key and hide the spare in katts collection room 

It was dark and there was shit everwhere!