UnevenEdge

Zeni is dying.

BlackNoir

12 hours ago, naraku360 said:

I only took issue when it came out his creeper schtick was at least somewhat legit.

Like he got upset at @bigdick once for calling him out because he was posting women's okcupid profiles to call them his new gf. He started shit talking her in her DMs for not being "hot enough" for him anyway, then bailed on the chat completely (it was between ASMB and first Unevenedge on Discord). Super weird. Bad taste, too. She's adorbs/super hot.

i think i remember hearing about that incident. i do remember when pta tore him up too for doing something similar. cant defend that shit. if hes really dying i still just wanna hear. 

18 hours ago, 1pooh4u said:

Hate is strong, I thought, and think he’s a fuckin idiot. He played stupid games his entire adolescence, and still does into adulthood.  Stalking and hitting on “legal age teens” isn’t funny.  Now that his idiocy led to consequences that are scaring the shit out of him we are supposed to take him seriously?  Nah. I’ll pass. It could all be bullshit anyway. 

thats what he gets for playing all this time. boy who cried wolf, did it to himself. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, RedemptionZeni said:

It's true everyone. KN, Pat, sorry for all the trouble I caused. I know that it was going on for nearly fifteen years, but I would like to work with a clean slate and be part of the community again, if you'll allow it. A lot of my juvenile tendencies were my own methods of social experimentation, but I've since matured because you can only derive cheap pleasure from irking people for so long before it becomes an old shtick and you have to come up with something cooler to do with your time. I hope I can make it to 2021, but I do have some serious liver problems and will probably require a transplant in the coming months. Anyway, proof that it's really me lies below. May I have a second chance? 🥴

Hey. I think I should ban you again.

• Thanks 3
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, scoobdog said:

You all calling for Fuggs to come back seem to be forgetting the heinous shit she liked to pull on Buddy.

Well ya know what yous seem to forget how much people disliked Zeni, but it’s only the hate on Fuggs we need to care about? Idk I seen a lot of mutual combat with those guys  

BRING BACK FUGGS

DOWN WITH HOMEWORK 

FUCK ZENIGUNDAM 

YO YO HEY HEY

I DON’T GIVE A FUCK WHAT TOU HAVE TO SAY

HEY HEY HO HO I DON’T GIVE A FUCK ZENI GOTTA GO 

Edited by 1pooh4u

9 minutes ago, 1pooh4u said:

Don’t know what this is supposed to be but I hope it’s Zenigundam cuz

BRING BACK FUGGS

FUCK ZENIGUNDAM 

I read somewhere that a knight removing his helmet without permission in front of the queen wasa way to break the bond or some shit....But since i can't find it anywhere on google, it was probably a video game and it only mattered in that world.

Just now, Sawdamizer said:

Not the Younglings!!

path_I_cant_follow_star_wars.gif

I know you can’t follow me dear friend, but this is one hypocritical bridge too far,  taking this jag off back.  
that is how much I dislike him.  His harassment of other people was still criminal, but not as criminal as the bat shit insane shit that Fuggs did. Fuggs has a mental illness that impacts her behavior Zeni is just a dick that everyone wants to feel sorry for because he claims his liver is fucked. His heavy drinking was one behavior  a lot of you people encouraged btw (not saying you. In general) so people pretending this is ok is fucked as far as I can see. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, BlackNoir said:

I read somewhere that a knight removing his helmet without permission in front of the queen wasa way to break the bond or some shit....But since i can't find it anywhere on google, it was probably a video game and it only mattered in that world.

Oh bond is broken then. You’re the one bringing this dick face back.  His annoyance of other people was funny to you. Well Fuggs amuses plenty of people too so bring her back too

Just now, 1pooh4u said:

I know you can’t follow me dear friend, but this is one hypocritical bridge too far,  taking this jag off back.  
that is how much I dislike him.  His harassment of other people was still criminal, but not as criminal as the bat shit insane shit that Fuggs did. Fuggs has a mental illness that impacts her behavior Zeni is just a dick that everyone wants to feel sorry for because he claims his liver is fucked. His heavy drinking was one behavior  a lot of you people encouraged btw (not saying you. In general) so people pretending this is ok is fucked as far as I can see. 

Oh I definitely appreciated and encouraged his drinking if it got OC.

But, I'm still being real here, and I know everyone is different.... I either have Rick Sanchez level of supporting liver function, or hes lying.... still... the choice was made to let him back for whatever reason....

I say let everyone back then, and I can ignore that piece of shit.

• Like 1

I’m sorry but this is a polarizing mother fucker that you acted as a mouthpiece for. If people wanna be mad at me for this go right ahead. 
I wish they made it so he could only post in dumpster fires.  Until this asshole is gone this is how it’s gonna be. 

4 minutes ago, Sawdamizer said:

Oh I definitely appreciated and encouraged his drinking if it got OC.

But, I'm still being real here, and I know everyone is different.... I either have Rick Sanchez level of supporting liver function, or hes lying.... still... the choice was made to let him back for whatever reason....

I say let everyone back then, and I can ignore that piece of shit.

BOOM ALL OF THIS

BRING BACK TICCORE 

BRING BACK MOOSE

BRING BACK HARDCORE 

BRING BACK BUCKET

BRING BACK FUGGS

BRING BACK RAINMAN

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Sawdamizer said:

You forgot a couple here.... but.... im just going to stir the pot somewhere else.

I can’t remember everyone. I might start reading the Necromonicon to bring back our dearly beloved crossed over users too. bet yous didn’t have “Pooh kicking off the zombie apocalypse because she done lost her mind” on your 2020 bingo cards, did you 

16 minutes ago, 1pooh4u said:

Fuggs used her "illness" as an excuse to be a fucking bitch as much as she wanted. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, 1pooh4u said:

I can’t remember everyone. I might start reading the Necromonicon to bring back our dearly beloved crossed over users too. bet yous didn’t have “Pooh kicking off the zombie apocalypse because she done lost her mind” on your 2020 bingo cards, did you 

*ahem*

20201125_074208.png

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, stilgar said:

Fuggs used her "illness" as an excuse to be a fucking bitch as much as she wanted. 

Exactly. Also, people with mental illness don't parade that shit around as a "look at me'' card. She's just a piece of shit, trying to use an excuse for being a piece of shit. Especially when she got in trouble with the mods. "Oh it was my mental illness acting up again. I'm sorry. I didn't mean to talk about someone's kids." 

8 minutes ago, stilgar said:

And what’s Zeni doin then?  Cuz it seems to me he used his illness as an excuse to get back here despite his harassment of women all over the Internet, including here, and even irl 

btw yeah, bipolar disorder, untreated, or under treated is going to effect one’s judgement and actions.  

1 hour ago, 1pooh4u said:

And what’s Zeni doin then?  Cuz it seems to me he used his illness as an excuse to get back here despite his harassment of women all over the Internet, including here, and even irl 

btw yeah, bipolar disorder, untreated, or under treated is going to effect one’s judgement and actions.  

After looking in liver disease its a much more destructive problem then mental 

https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/liver-problems/symptoms-causes/syc-20374502

Given how zeni talks about drinking he may have something thats 80% non reversible 

https://stanfordhealthcare.org/medical-conditions/liver-kidneys-and-urinary-system/alcoholic-cirrhosis.html#:~:text=Alcoholic hepatitis is a condition,able to do its job.

So as much shit everyone gives him including myself he does deserve support when fighting this however if he's faking 'which i seriously hope he's not' then its a different story

12 minutes ago, helpme said:

After looking in liver disease its a much more destructive problem then mental 

https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/liver-problems/symptoms-causes/syc-20374502

Given how zeni talks about drinking he may have something thats 80% non reversible 

https://stanfordhealthcare.org/medical-conditions/liver-kidneys-and-urinary-system/alcoholic-cirrhosis.html#:~:text=Alcoholic hepatitis is a condition,able to do its job.

So as much shit everyone gives him including myself he does deserve support when fighting this however if he's faking 'which i seriously hope he's not' then its a different story

Idk how you’re measuring destructive. If it’s based off killing you quicker, ok, but understand that death is not the best metric. Untreated mental illness also leads to death, and a whole list of other negative outcomes. 

3 minutes ago, 1pooh4u said:

Idk how you’re measuring destructive. If it’s based off killing you quicker, ok, but understand that death is not the best metric. Untreated mental illness also leads to death, and a whole list of other negative outcomes. 

With mental you have a lot of options on treating it while liver disease your not left with a lot of options maybe 3 .....where is our residence nurse at?

2 hours ago, stilgar said:

There are several of us here with the same illness who manage to be generally civilized. I fully understand that bipolar is a continuum, not a single entity, but I'm willing to stack up my chart against hers any day in order to prove that the diagnosis is not a free pass to be an asshole.

Edit: When I'm an asshole, it's generally because I'm an asshole, not because I'm bipolar.

Edited by mthor
  • Haha 2