UnevenEdge

Zeni is dying.

BlackNoir

2 minutes ago, RedemptionZeni said:

Nah, I actually gained weight. I weight in at 182.6 every morning and evening because I have ascites, so my distended belly makes it look as though I'm a pregnant man. I can't shed the belly because fluid is consistently building up in that area, so the only way I'm getting down to the 150 range that I'd be at, if I hadn't been such an alcoholic and had taken care of my body, is if I get a liver transplant. 

Hot preggo pix, plz

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, RedemptionZeni said:

Nah, I actually gained weight. I weight in at 182.6 every morning and evening because I have ascites, so my distended belly makes it look as though I'm a pregnant man. I can't shed the belly because fluid is consistently building up in that area, so the only way I'm getting down to the 150 range that I'd be at, if I hadn't been such an alcoholic and had taken care of my body, is if I get a liver transplant. 

did they give you a diuretic for that?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, RedemptionZeni said:

It's true everyone. KN, Pat, sorry for all the trouble I caused. I know that it was going on for nearly fifteen years, but I would like to work with a clean slate and be part of the community again, if you'll allow it. A lot of my juvenile tendencies were my own methods of social experimentation, but I've since matured because you can only derive cheap pleasure from irking people for so long before it becomes an old shtick and you have to come up with something cooler to do with your time. I hope I can make it to 2021, but I do have some serious liver problems and will probably require a transplant in the coming months. Anyway, proof that it's really me lies below. May I have a second chance? 🥴

WIN_20201124_14_44_12_Pro.jpg

I want a color close-up of your face so I can see your eyes, preferably under natural light. 

Edited by mthor
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, RedemptionZeni said:

Yeah, but it's not really working. My liver is so badly damaged that it doesn't perform its normal functions well anymore.

I literally regret googling liver poisoning you literally need to stop drinking so much 

14 minutes ago, RedemptionZeni said:

Yeah, but those tiny pills don't seem to do much. My strongest meds are definitely the prednisolone pills I take. 

They may not feel like they're doing much, but they're the first choice (either alone or in combination with Lasix) as a diuretic in hepatic failure. 

3 minutes ago, SwimModSponges said:

Unless your religion is my religion and you're witnessing for me you better back the hell up and outta here with that shit.

if I'm ever dying and u say shit about the time dragon I'm going to bite u

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, DragonSinger said:

That shit is annoying even with less severe health issues. 

Zeni does look sick, I'll give him that. But I'm with Pooh on this. He should get all the medical help he needs, but also fuck him.

He made a couple of facebook posts about being in a hospital but no pictures.