UnevenEdge

Zeni is dying.

BlackNoir

1 hour ago, Sawdamizer said:

When yall learn his real name.... you gonna really laugh

I bet I will.  Am I going to discover his real name in an obit?  I don’t really see any other way I’d lea- oh wait, breaking news was also a plausible way id learn his name. 

Edited by 1pooh4u
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, 1pooh4u said:

I bet I will.  Am not going to discover his real name in an obit?  I don’t really see any other way I’d lea- oh wait, breaking news was also a plausible way id learn his name. 

Thats the way this dude is going out.... it will be national news

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

17 hours ago, Le Guignon said:

He messaged me.  He's for real. 

Please refrain from crass comments, this is another human beings life, guys.

Clinical data, or Zeni's word for it? The former I'd have to see, the latter I'd have to stop taking my meds to believe.

• Like 3

7 hours ago, Distortedreasoning said:

people really hate zeni here. not everyone but the majority. 

me i hated that he talked about the same thing all the time. 

Hate is strong, I thought, and think he’s a fuckin idiot. He played stupid games his entire adolescence, and still does into adulthood.  Stalking and hitting on “legal age teens” isn’t funny.  Now that his idiocy led to consequences that are scaring the shit out of him we are supposed to take him seriously?  Nah. I’ll pass. It could all be bullshit anyway. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

12 hours ago, Distortedreasoning said:

people really hate zeni here. not everyone but the majority. 

me i hated that he talked about the same thing all the time. 

I only took issue when it came out his creeper schtick was at least somewhat legit.

Like he got upset at @bigdick once for calling him out because he was posting women's okcupid profiles to call them his new gf. He started shit talking her in her DMs for not being "hot enough" for him anyway, then bailed on the chat completely (it was between ASMB and first Unevenedge on Discord). Super weird. Bad taste, too. She's adorbs/super hot.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, 1pooh4u said:

Hate is strong, I thought, and think he’s a fuckin idiot. He played stupid games his entire adolescence, and still does into adulthood.  Stalking and hitting on “legal age teens” isn’t funny.  Now that his idiocy led to consequences that are scaring the shit out of him we are supposed to take him seriously?  Nah. I’ll pass. It could all be bullshit anyway. 

I'm not fully convinced it was all an act. I did until he flipped out on PTA, then I got a lot more wary. He started giving her legit creep vibes and what she showed us from DMs wasn't exactly flattering.

The red pill incel schtick while in a private conversation is a bad sign for me.

Edited by naraku360
  • Like 3

17 minutes ago, naraku360 said:

I'm not fully convinced it was all an act. I did until he flipped out on PTA, then I got a lot more wary. He started giving her legit creep vibes and what she showed us from DMs wasn't exactly flattering.

The red pill incel schtick while in a private conversation is a bad sign for me.

He’s a total creep.  I think his nonsense was an act at first, but at some point he decided his alpha male warrior persona was working for him. 

• Like 2

It's true everyone. KN, Pat, sorry for all the trouble I caused. I know that it was going on for nearly fifteen years, but I would like to work with a clean slate and be part of the community again, if you'll allow it. A lot of my juvenile tendencies were my own methods of social experimentation, but I've since matured because you can only derive cheap pleasure from irking people for so long before it becomes an old shtick and you have to come up with something cooler to do with your time. I hope I can make it to 2021, but I do have some serious liver problems and will probably require a transplant in the coming months. Anyway, proof that it's really me lies below. May I have a second chance? 🥴

WIN_20201124_14_44_12_Pro.jpg

Edited by RedemptionZeni
  • Like 3

35 minutes ago, RedemptionZeni said:

It's true everyone. KN, Pat, sorry for all the trouble I caused. I know that it was going on for nearly fifteen years, but I would like to work with a clean slate and be part of the community again, if you'll allow it. A lot of my juvenile tendencies were my own methods of social experimentation, but I've since matured because you can only derive cheap pleasure from irking people for so long before it becomes an old shtick and you have to come up with something cooler to do with your time. I hope I can make it to 2021, but I do have some serious liver problems and will probably require a transplant in the coming months. Anyway, proof that it's really me lies below. May I have a second chance? 🥴

2111211520_tenor(24).gif.94ca247e0b98bf2bb5acc36c4a3c5bb9.gif

I'm going to try reserving judgment for now.

6 minutes ago, Poof said:

I thought it could be true right up until he posted the photo in melodramatic black & white w/that little smirk

the only thing making me think it could potentially be legit is that in the picture he does look like he's lost a lot of weight. though that could be the angle.

Edited by Naraku4656

3 minutes ago, Naraku4656 said:

the only thing making me think it could potentially be legit is that in the picture he does look like he's lost a lot of weight. though that could be the angle.

hmmm true... He was starting to get fluffy about the time he was exiled. I expected that trend to continue. This is a reversal and that's noteworthy

1 hour ago, RedemptionZeni said:

Damn dude... nice weightloss journey!

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, stilgar said:

Fuck no.

Why not though?  Fuggs did things. Zeni did things.  Both acted in ways seen as annoying, maybe even borderline criminal, for many years.  Zeni has himself on video harassing women for shits and giggles. I get that every time Fuggs comes back she trolls, but maybe if she was given a shot, she wouldn’t. At least not right away. 

I just figured it was worth a shot since they might be all into forgiveness and shit 🤷‍♀️💩

2 minutes ago, 1pooh4u said:

Why not though?  Fuggs did things. Zeni did things.  Both acted in ways seen as annoying, maybe even borderline criminal, for many years.  Zeni has himself on video harassing women for shits and giggles. I get that every time Fuggs comes back she trolls, but maybe if she was given a shot, she wouldn’t. At least not right away. 

I just figured it was worth a shot since they might be all into forgiveness and shit 🤷‍♀️💩

Thats going to be a no from me, dawg.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, 1pooh4u said:

Fuggs was soliciting a felony.

A felony I don't think should be a crime, but a felony no less.

Being creepy isn't a felony.

1 minute ago, naraku360 said:

Fuggs was soliciting a felony.

A felony I don't think should be a crime, but a felony no less.

Being creepy isn't a felony.

He was more than just creepy. He actively stalked people online and irl and then bragged about it on the Internet 

Edited by 1pooh4u

14 minutes ago, 1pooh4u said:

He was more than just creepy. He actively stalked people online and irl and then bragged about it on the Internet 

I know. I'm saying his behavior is less of a legal risk to the admins than fuggs.

As far as what she did to get ban-on-sight goes, I don't think it's as bad as Zeni. It is legally more risky, though.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, naraku360 said:

I know. I'm saying his behavior is less of a legal risk to the admins than fuggs.

As far as what she did to get ban-on-sight goes, I don't think it's as bad as Zeni. It is legally more risky, though.

Wait, are you speaking about her drug seeking or her murder for hire?

• Haha 1

Nah, I actually gained weight. I weight in at 182.6 every morning and evening because I have ascites, so my distended belly makes it look as though I'm a pregnant man. I can't shed the belly because fluid is consistently building up in that area, so the only way I'm getting down to the 150 range that I'd be at, if I hadn't been such an alcoholic and had taken care of my body, is if I get a liver transplant. 

Edited by RedemptionZeni
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, naraku360 said:

I guess, but does anyone really want to be associated with him when he pulls an Elliot Rodgers?  

• Thanks 1