UnevenEdge

damn zeni

resurrected

3 hours ago, resurrected said:

I was actually shocked that people had made videos about him. I was even more shocked that he's got over a thousand subscribers. 

Incels of a feather tend to stick together.

Oh Zeni. Even after 15 years of constant torment and abuse, you've still kept your pitiful, enervating brand strong.

But now.. I regret to inform you that it's even stronger than it was before.

You've become a veritable Youtube celebrity.

All the disrespect luv xoxo

• Like 1

Just now, MoistDaddy said:

Ok so I've been watching the videos but I don't remember this guy from my days on the boards. This is just a persona. He's pretty good at acting, I'll give him that, but the actual content is 4/10 if I'm being generous.

Is he still here on the forum?

Its not an act.

And no.

• Confused 1

Just now, Sawdamizer said:

Its not an act.

And no.

It's gotta be. I swear you can almost tell he's trying to hold back laughing a few times when he's saying outrageous shit. 
Damn if this guy is for real... 

It's like if filthy frank was legitimately autistic and not faking it.

11 hours ago, MoistDaddy said:

Ok so I've been watching the videos but I don't remember this guy from my days on the boards. This is just a persona. He's pretty good at acting, I'll give him that, but the actual content is 4/10 if I'm being generous.

Is he still here on the forum?

We shoved him out of the airlock.

10 hours ago, Tricolor said:

Never had too much contact with this guy, but GodDAMN! I'm kinda glad I missed this era of the boards

It wasn't really an era....It started with some sad ass videos from like 20 years ago, and people used to laugh at them, but it got under a few people's skin that all the hate tossed his way never cause him to break character....He's never lost his shit once, he'll just create another ridiculous character and contertroll them into dust.....That tenacity and that alone has made people start to believe the hype he makes for himself instead of just seeing it for the pathetic shtick that it is.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, lily_cat said:

Wow....just wow...

I thought Zeni was gone, but who knew he'll forever haunt the internet. 🤣

Zeni was trolling the ASMB for about as long as it existed and then came over here when they closed down.  A mod finally got tired of his shit here and perma banned him.
About the same story with Fuggs and Bucket.

Edited by Sieg67

Zeni was the first person I came into contact with on the boards.

I told him I was a 17 year old cheerleader in high school and lived near wherever the hell it was he lived. New York somewhere? 

He wanted to meet me asap. Had him going for about an hour until I finally broke the act. He was pissed for a second, but went back to talking about video games or something. 

I got him again when I created an alt. 

He has to be Packard's bastard son.

• Haha 3

4 hours ago, resurrected said:

Zeni was the first person I came into contact with on the boards.

I told him I was a 17 year old cheerleader in high school and lived near wherever the hell it was he lived. New York somewhere? 

He wanted to meet me asap. Had him going for about an hour until I finally broke the act. He was pissed for a second, but went back to talking about video games or something. 

I got him again when I created an alt. 

He has to be Packard's bastard son.

I think he was from Jersey.  My introduction to him was in the ASMB NHL thread (I think he was using a different alias), where he made it abundantly clear he knew nothing about hockey.  He professed that he'd been a lifelong NJ Devils fan and I could understand since that was the team from his state.  They start losing and he states he never really cared for the Devils but had always been a [insert current team on a hot streak here].  This happened repeatedly.  I finally called him on it and he said he had done no such thing, so I screen grabbed about 20 of his proclamations of different teams that were "his favorite all along".  I don't think he responded to any of my comments for a month or two after that.  

Wish I could screen grab that post of mine from that thread - it was pretty funny using his own conflicting statements to call him out.

• Like 1