UnevenEdge

How many of you are married?

SwimOdin

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no....but LB and I have been together forever...I have given hints on the ring I want

oSQ5vQS.jpg

pOan6Ko.jpg

KmFEfXV.jpg

I'm not interested in marriage and I don't like rings...that being said, you should get married for no other reason than to get that ring....shit is lit  ::spin::

Never even dated, so nope.

is no problem...many respectable marriages are arranged...no dating, no experience, start life together with clean slate...I help you...I know nice girl from the mother land nice country...you marry....make happy family with naturalized citizen children.....she help support with stable income from government job provided by family friend in white house....is good life for man who does not ask too many questions

is no problem...many respectable marriages are arranged...no dating, no experience, start life together with clean slate...I help you...I know nice girl from the mother land nice country...you marry....make happy family with naturalized citizen children.....she help support with stable income from government job provided by family friend in white house....is good life for man who does not ask too many questions

What a deal!

Nope.

I think I like being single and alone.

I wouldn't be completely alone anymore because I have a 2 year old now but those -all by myself and a betta fish- fancy midtown apartment- days were heaven! I hate I had to move back in with my parents but my goal is to get my own place again . I love peace and quiet - NEED it.

Nope.

I think I like being single and alone.

I wouldn't be completely alone anymore because I have a 2 year old now but those -all by myself and a betta fish- fancy midtown apartment- days were heaven! I hate I had to move back in with my parents but my goal is to get my own place again . I love peace and quiet - NEED it.

hey we r in same situation.  i moved back in cuz i was paying most of my moms bills anyway and it sucks having a baby all by yourself. hope to move out when she doesnt need constant supervision which will be soon. she wants a big house.

maybe to yall socially inept recluses

i actually was just picking on him because he takes every single opportune to come at me. i hardly date, either. i find it a waste of time.

I'm immensely entertained by you of all people attempting to comment on healthy interpersonal relationships.

I'm immensely entertained by you of all people attempting to comment on healthy interpersonal relationships.

You just send out  unsolicited dick pics to all the women you know and maybe one of them will reply back.

Make sure its an impressive dick though.

Ewwwww. Hell no. If I wanted Life with No Parole, I'd go club a seal in front of a bunch of special ed kids or something.

ForeverAlone, I'm going for the record of Oldest Virgin Ever. I think there's a nun in a convent in France somewhere that might hold the title but she has to die some day. And then, we wait. I have plenty of books.

Besides, I'm the one who others meet and then end up finding their one and getting all marrieds. What would happen to all those lonely creatures if I were to abdicate that ability?  >:D

i was engaged once. in the early years of dating i saw signs of his alcohol abuse but questioned myself as being paranoid due to his family history of it. once he turned 21 it went way downhill though. couple years later and i could barely tell if or how much he had been drinking that day.... but the mood swings, lies, and increasing substance abuse of many other drugs were a bit too much for me to handle. once it was clear that no amount of support groups were making an impact, things were getting much worse, i cut the cord and a bullet was dodged.

that was a very young and foolish me.

as i've aged, i've come to realize that marriage is not for me... not related to my past, but simply that i do not believe in the importance of it in my own life. just the same, children. i want neither of these things.

Guest The Hound

i was engaged once. in the early years of dating i saw signs of his alcohol abuse but questioned myself as being paranoid due to his family history of it. once he turned 21 it went way downhill though. couple years later and i could barely tell if or how much he had been drinking that day.... but the mood swings, lies, and increasing substance abuse of many other drugs were a bit too much for me to handle. once it was clear that no amount of support groups were making an impact, things were getting much worse, i cut the cord and a bullet was dodged.

that was a very young and foolish me.

as i've aged, i've come to realize that marriage is not for me... not related to my past, but simply that i do not believe in the importance of it in my own life. just the same, children. i want neither of these things.

I know too many people with kids.

Looks like a fucking nightmare.

I get it. You made people - and only people who've made other people know what it's like to have made people.

Just not for me.

I love chaos, but not chaos I can't control.