UnevenEdge

How many of you are married?

SwimOdin

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was almost married to a dude whose parents knew mine. It was strictly to get him his green card. Didn't happen.

But my desk is big enough for my TV, Xbox, and computer. So I got that going for me.

That sounds like an interesting story, tell me more!

Nagging keeps me alive.

i've been nagged by nearly everyone i've ever known for my entire life up until i started living alone. i get peace and quiet. i do get asked why i haven't really looked around ( i mean i have but not much effort) and i just like the quiet and the ability to plan my own life.

i've been nagged by nearly everyone i've ever known for my entire life up until i started living alone. i get peace and quiet. i do get asked why i haven't really looked around ( i mean i have but not much effort) and i just like the quiet and the ability to plan my own life.

Just don't think that you're meant to be alone, and leave yourself open to the opportunity.  It's weird, I fucking love being alone, but I never wanted to be.

Just don't think that you're meant to be alone, and leave yourself open to the opportunity.  It's weird, I fucking love being alone, but I never wanted to be.

i know i'm meant to be alone. i'm open to the opportunity but i've also resigned myself to the fact that it's just not happening. i mostly got over it after college though so i'm not as bitter about it as i used to be.

i know i'm meant to be alone. i'm open to the opportunity but i've also resigned myself to the fact that it's just not happening. i mostly got over it after college though so i'm not as bitter about it as i used to be.

Not to delve too deeply, but have you dated a lot?  My brother feels the same way as you but he didn't date very much so he's just resigned himself to a life alone.  It makes me sad, but anytime I try to bring it up he shuts down.  I'm curious if you've had failures in love, or if you just don't feel like it's for you?

Not to delve too deeply, but have you dated a lot?  My brother feels the same way as you but he didn't date very much so he's just resigned himself to a life alone.  It makes me sad, but anytime I try to bring it up he shuts down.  I'm curious if you've had failures in love, or if you just don't feel like it's for you?

i've been on a bunch of dating websites over the years and tried speed dating. i couldn't get any dates. after a while of doing it i got depressed and just stopped. only recently did i reopen my okcupid account and i'm kind of sorry i did.

Guest The Hound

I've slept around and dated a few people over the last few years but have no interest in marriage still. Partially because kids don't sound appealing

NO ABOUT THE ARRAIGNED MARRIAGE.

Part of my family is Chinese, as was the other family. However, they owned a coal mine or some shit in China so they were loaded. The idea was to have him marry me and we would stay together for 7 years and then divorce. He'd get his green card and I'd get $15,000 a year and another $15,000 once he got his card. We would stay married longer than was required for his card to help us look legit. We were to sign prenuptials to protect our individual assets, among other things.

I was chose because of the ties to their family, my age, heritage, etc. They wanted another Chinese person if possible or a white person if they couldn't find what they were looking for. I'm mixed. Mostly Scottish but part Chinese. I technically fit the bill and they liked that I had Chinese heritage but looked mostly white, the best of both worlds, as they said.

Was considering doing it, because I was going to be pampered and flown around the world with their son for  his vacations. We Skyped and I was to meet the family that winter, all expenses paid trip to China. He and I met in person several times to discuss this whole thing and it was looking like it would happen.

Then I found out the money would go through my mother first, she being their contact and friend. I also discovered she was only going to give me $2,000 a year and keep the rest including the bonus $15,000. She said it was a "finders fee." So I told him and they backed out. Never heard from them again.

Guest The Hound

I'm pretty out of the loop, is nabloom someone on here?

hes  lying. Kidney takes it in the ass every night from athena

i've been on a bunch of dating websites over the years and tried speed dating. i couldn't get any dates. after a while of doing it i got depressed and just stopped. only recently did i reopen my okcupid account and i'm kind of sorry i did.

Well, get yourself feeling right, then maybe it'll find you.

Guest The Hound

You don't have to have kids if you get married.

yeah but the probability goes up. I mean I have one girl I know I would marry but that is a story for never

Part of my family is Chinese, as was the other family. However, they owned a coal mine or some shit in China so they were loaded. The idea was to have him marry me and we would stay together for 7 years and then divorce. He'd get his green card and I'd get $15,000 a year and another $15,000 once he got his card. We would stay married longer than was required for his card to help us look legit. We were to sign prenuptials to protect our individual assets, among other things.

I was chose because of the ties to their family, my age, heritage, etc. They wanted another Chinese person if possible or a white person if they couldn't find what they were looking for. I'm mixed. Mostly Scottish but part Chinese. I technically fit the bill and they liked that I had Chinese heritage but looked mostly white, the best of both worlds, as they said.

Was considering doing it, because I was going to be pampered and flown around the world with their son for  his vacations. We Skyped and I was to meet the family that winter, all expenses paid trip to China. He and I met in person several times to discuss this whole thing and it was looking like it would happen.

Then I found out the money would go through my mother first, she being their contact and friend. I also discovered she was only going to give me $2,000 a year and keep the rest including the bonus $15,000. She said it was a "finders fee." So I told him and they backed out. Never heard from them again.

WOW!

That's a wild story.  So were you going to have no physical contact with him?  What if you decided to have sex and got pregnant?  Was it clear there would never be any feelings?

WOW!

That's a wild story.  So were you going to have no physical contact with him?  What if you decided to have sex and got pregnant?  Was it clear there would never be any feelings?

We didn't hash all that out but I was expected to be submissive in the bedroom but not to a point of ruining the whole operation.