UnevenEdge

What's the lowest dollar amount you'd blow a dude for?

SwimModSponges

This isn't a gotcha question; he's not a cop, or a serial killer, nor does he have any STDs.

Just some random guy with a wad of cash and a desire to bust in your mouth.

Would you blow him for a grand? Of course you would.

But would you blow him for $500?

How about $250?

$20 and a coupon for a free combo meal?

Getting the load into your mouth is itself the catch.

Never said you had to swallow, you can spit it right out, brush your teeth, and be on your merry way.

And you people with your ridiculously high dollar amounts, who do you think you are that your mouth is worth so damn much?

Say he offers you a thousand dollars cash, but you say no.

No skin off his back, the guy standing next to you will probably do it for half that.

Guess who just missed out on a cool grand?

if I needed money that bad I'd just blow the dude with a gun and take the money

It's not about needing the money, it's about wanting the money.

Think of everything you could do with that kind of cash.

And you just have to blow a dude once.

That's all.

Bullshit.

$1,000 for like 10 minutes of work?

No catch?

You'd do it.

You know in your heart you would.

10 minutes? This is a blowjob for cash, we're not making love. :D

Honestly, I'd blow a guy for free if I liked him enough, but if we're putting a price on stooping to a new low... $100, I guess.

Never said you had to swallow, you can spit it right out, brush your teeth, and be on your merry way.

And you people with your ridiculously high dollar amounts, who do you think you are that your mouth is worth so damn much?

Say he offers you a thousand dollars cash, but you say no.

No skin off his back, the guy standing next to you will probably do it for half that.

Guess who just missed out on a cool grand?

I didn't mention spitting or swallowing. Just having it in my mouth is bad enough, regardless if I get to spit it out or not.

Even all of the money in the world wouldn't persuade me to suck another guy's dick.

that's basically the equivalent of you running the world....you're telling me that if you were one blowjob away from running the world you wouldn't do it...that, my friend, is the gayest shit i've ever heard

The dude is paying you a lot of money here, you're going to show him a good time.

I dunno, man. I feel like if I'm at the point where I'm paying insane amounts for something I could theoretically get for cheap, if not free, I'm probably not look for foreplay. I'm just looking to jizz somewhere weird.

that's basically the equivalent of you running the world....you're telling me that if you were one blowjob away from running the world you wouldn't do it...that, my friend, is the gayest shit i've ever heard

Nah I gotta agree with the guy

I don't think there's any amount of money that could persuade me to blow a guy

25 mil

I absolutely loathe touching someone sexually if they're a complete stranger to the point that it grosses me out. The only way I'm gonna consent to something that makes me so uncomfortable is a shitload of money. If I'm homeless, there are a lot more options in my comfort zone like panhandling or robbing the dude from the example.

I do ok without dicks in my mouth so for there to be dicks in my mouth, we'd have to be talking some astronomical amount that I not only could never see me acquiring on my own, but also needed immediately lest I die or my family be killed.  I mean if you're comfortable with sucking a dick, I say why put a price on it but for me it's not even really fathomable even in 8 digit land.  9 digit land might get you some chocolate tunnel but even then we're talking like Johnny 6 fingers has my daughter captive and I need 100mil in an hour. 

I do ok without dicks in my mouth so for there to be dicks in my mouth, we'd have to be talking some astronomical amount that I not only could never see me acquiring on my own, but also needed immediately lest I die or my family be killed.  I mean if you're comfortable with sucking a dick, I say why put a price on it but for me it's not even really fathomable even in 8 digit land.  9 digit land might get you some chocolate tunnel but even then we're talking like Johnny 6 fingers has my daughter captive and I need 100mil in an hour.

That's very macho of you to say, but I don't buy it.