UnevenEdge

What's the lowest dollar amount you'd blow a dude for?

SwimModSponges

I don't know what's so hard to swallow about that. the dude doesn't want D's in his mouth. not everybody's into that. LOL I SAID SWALLOW

Most people don't want a D in the mouth, but most people don't want to mop up shit.

Folks do it for cash though.

All these people scared of a thick throbbing dick like there aren't worse things in the world.

lol haha

Lots of people here don't seem to be secure enough in their sexuality to suck a dick.

It's ok though; the thread served its purpose.

Got my list all ready.

I don't know what's so hard to swallow about that. the dude doesn't want D's in his mouth. not everybody's into that. LOL I SAID SWALLOW

I want formaldehyde in my lungs WAY less than I want a dick in my mouth, but I do it because they were like, "Hey, we'll keep giving you money if you do this job." So I do it. And I'm not even asking for 10 million dollars.

He wouldn't deal with a kinda gross thing for ten minutes for TEN God damn MILLION dollars? C'mon now. Of course he would. Everyone would, and it's easy for people to be like, "Ha! No way! not me, the straightest of straight men!" When they know this situation will never actually occur. If it did, their mouths would be full of dick in a second, believe you me.

Also, I feel like that came off as angry, which I'm not. :D I'm just saying... This thread is full of liars.

I want formaldehyde in my lungs WAY less than I want a dick in my mouth, but I do it because they were like, "Hey, we'll keep giving you money if you do this job." So I do it. And I'm not even asking for 10 million dollars.

He wouldn't deal with a kinda gross thing for ten minutes for TEN God damn MILLION dollars? C'mon now. Of course he would. Everyone would, and it's easy for people to be like, "Ha! No way! not me, the straightest of straight men!" When they know this situation will never actually occur. If it did, their mouths would be full of dick in a second, believe you me.

Also, I feel like that came off as angry, which I'm not. :D I'm just saying... This thread is full of liars.

And err'body who says 10 mil would, in reality, do it for a fraction of the cost, I assure you.

See, the reason this concept is bricks in a pillow case to you is because you keep trying to drag sexuality and machismo into it.......None of that is why I don't want a dick in my mouth.  I even said I'd rather take one in the ass than the mouth, so your entire "straightest of the straight" argument falls flat.  And the want for weird sums of money for no particular reason is just something that poor people do.  I don't really have a need for 10 million dollars.....I do ok with what I have, so incorporating dick sucking for some sum of money I have no particular use for seems stupid.

I do ok with what I have, so incorporating dick sucking for some sum of money I have no particular use for seems stupid.

Well, it's pretty weird that you even bothered with this thread then.  :D

Besides, I still think I'm right.

Well, it's pretty weird that you even bothered with this thread then.  :D

Besides, I still think I'm right.

It's weird that I gave an answer to a question that was asked? 

Look man, just because you think 10 mil will make you happy and all that requires is you sucking a dude off doesn't mean that everyone else has thrown in the towel and is ready to start giving chin in hopes of hitting the big time.

I don't really have a need for 10 million dollars.....I do ok with what I have, so incorporating dick sucking for some sum of money I have no particular use for seems stupid.

But if you had that money you'd never again be obligated to go to work for a paycheck

That ain't worth a quick blow n go?

But if you had that money you'd never again be obligated to go to work for a paycheck

That ain't worth a quick blow n go?

If I find an old widow with money I wouldn't have to either......If I'm gonna whore myself off, I'd prefer seeking this out rather than waiting on some dude to offer me money for head.

But then I'm half queer and my answer was $20 so I'm not the best judge of what giving a blowjob should be worth to most of y'all

you're Bi?

are there even any straight asmbers? (''>_>'')

I have no clue, I would have to be pretty desperate and desperation can make people do strange things.

I was once offered several grand to fake marry some woman for a visa and I turned it down. I consider my personal honor to be worth more than any material value, but again I am far from being as desperate as many of the people who do blow people they don't like/know for money.