UnevenEdge

Draft ruling shows Supreme Court overturning Roe v. Wade: report

ZoomBubba

@Ginguy Get your sorry ass out here, you slimy coward. Is this freedom?

Is this what you want?

And please, if you aren't Ginguy I don't want an answer from you. I know the jokes. I want this spineless cretin to answer for himself. I don't need the snarky nonsense.

@katt_goddess @Raptorpat You seem to be most capable of getting this morally bankrupt shill to respond. Fairly certain he's wet himself and blocked basically everyone but you guys. What say you?

Edited by naraku360
  • Like 4

12 minutes ago, Sawdy said:

From the article:

“I had the honour this term of writing I think the only Supreme Court decision in the history of that institution that has been lambasted by a whole string of foreign leaders who felt perfectly fine commenting on American law,” Alito said.

Not even going to address that the decision has been lambasted by more than half of your entire consituency? Of course not. What's important is that other countries have no business criticizing us. What's not important is the American people criticizing this far more ferociously. Because who cares what they think?

Alito’s references to the abortion ruling, which came during a speech about the importance of religious liberty, were met with laughter from the audience.

Ah yes, they good ol' neo-con concept of religious freedom: Only my religion matters so fuck you.

Edited by Doom Metal Alchemist
  • Like 5

5 hours ago, Doom Metal Alchemist said:

From the article:

Not even going to address that the decision has been lambasted by more than half of your entire consituency? Of course not. What's important is that other countries have no business criticizing us. What's not important is the American people criticizing this far more ferociously. Because who cares what they think?

Ah yes, they good ol' neo-con concept of religious freedom: Only my religion matters so fuck you.

Here's the video. This fucker.

https://twitter.com/zachary_allard/status/1552772486974128134?t=1LL6HC6a1drwYMh7V2UUQw&s=19

Edited by matrixman124
  • Like 1

The Kansas vote shows how the GOP seem intent on walking into a trap they can easily avoid. The vast majority of Americans support abortion rights up to a point, usually in the 20-22 week range. The Kansas law happens to land exactly there. So it really shouldnt be that much of a surprise that the vote ended up this way, even in a Red state. Pushing outright and total bans is not popular, and is going to be an electoral loser for the GOP.

Rather than reading the room and pushing for popular regulations at the 20-22 week mark the GOP seem intent on pulling a Leroy Jenkins on the issue.

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, 1pooh4u said:

Now all the “put it to a vote” people are pissed cuz that’s exactly what was done in KS and it didn’t go the way conservatives wanted it to. Now suddenly antifa took over KS 🙄

KS has judicial retention elections and all but one on the high court are up for retention.

Their next step is going to be to try to vote them all out to force a remake of the court to overturn the 2019 decision the old fashioned way. Party's not over unfortunately.

• Sad 2

19 minutes ago, Raptorpat said:

KS has judicial retention elections and all but one on the high court are up for retention.

Their next step is going to be to try to vote them all out to force a remake of the court to overturn the 2019 decision the old fashioned way. Party's not over unfortunately.

It’s a damn shame because the people of KS have spoken.  

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, scoobdog said:

Seems a bit tepid considering he was going to nominate pro-life judges.

iirc the White House had an old school agreement to nominate the one judge in KY and McConnell would agree to fast track a bunch of other confirmations. Not sure the merits of the deal, but the optics totally blew up in both sides' faces given the current reality of reality.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Raptorpat said:

iirc the White House had an old school agreement to nominate the one judge in KY and McConnell would agree to fast track a bunch of other confirmations. Not sure the merits of the deal, but the optics totally blew up in both sides' faces given the current reality of reality.

Biden's much vaunted reputation as a dealmaker has ended up being more of a liability, almost explicitly because he's dealing with an opposition that has no real interest in negotiations.

They've certainly made it clear a big factor in their willingness to negotiate with Dems is whether or not Biden is getting credit for anything else on the side (see: infrastructure/BBB; CHIPS/IRA, veterans/IRA, codifying marriage rights/IRA).

Almost like there are ulterior motives. Emoji Think GIF

• Thanks 3

4 hours ago, Sawdy said:

I also noticed that the biggest pussy here (no, not nabs… but his silence is deafening) has nothing to contribute …. @Ginguy man, just say something…. We’d love to get your take on all of this… @Master-Debater131, has been playing nicely in the sandbox… why can’t you?

Playing nice isn't a part of civil discourse.

Pepe covered in swastikas and crying wojaks of assblasted libtards on the other hand.....

• Like 1

Just now, rpgamer said:

Well, as long as we're rolling this country back several decades, at least that's one thing we can look forward to, right?

I’m always down for a good dust up.

us Irish don’t have much going for us… scrapping is in our blood…. That and booze.

• Thanks 1
  • D'oh 1

22 hours ago, Sawdy said:

@Ginguy man, just say something…. We’d love to get your take on all of this….(...), has been playing nicely in the sandbox… why can’t you?

On 7/25/2022 at 6:21 PM, Sawdy said:

@Ginguy

Is this what you wanted you fucking nazi piece of shit?

On 7/25/2022 at 6:31 PM, Top Gun said:

That's exactly what he wants.

png-clipart-pepe-the-frog-4chan-united-s

• D'oh 1