UnevenEdge

Draft ruling shows Supreme Court overturning Roe v. Wade: report

ZoomBubba

7 minutes ago, stilgar said:

Naraku, how else will conservatives get enough voters if they can't force their child brides to give birth like brood mares.

Does that come before or after the pro-life crew executes all the lazy, unwanted commie babies?

Edited by naraku360

2 minutes ago, naraku360 said:

Does that come before or after the pro-life crew executes all the lazy, unwanted commie babies?

no, they aren't executed at first. 

FIRST, an indoctrination will be attempted, ( and most times it will be successful)

if not, the females will be  forced to become surrogates,  the males are....oh wait, this is sounding like a story i know. 

Edited by discolé monade
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, PenguinBoss said:

Yep.

If you are in massive health crisis and a female, you can now be told to suck it up in certain states if those states think in any way that the meds you need to actually function / get better could also cause abortion. 

I'm waiting for some chucklehead to decide to outlaw any teas containing raspberry leaf since they won't care about the difference between menstrual cramp easing and abortion. All they'll remember is 'menstrual' and that will be the end of that. :| 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, stilgar said:

McConnell can go fuck himself. And I hope he [redacted] [redacted] [redacted] on a [redacted].

I hope he’s dead soon… I helped you.

and I’m not threatening.. he just needs to die… I’m fine with something like a hang nail turning septic and violently attacking his penis… or whatever he may have between his legs 

• Like 4

1 minute ago, rpgamer said:

Starting to seem like Biden has absolutely no interest in staying in for a second term..

Yah, not sure how they navigate this… and how they try and secure their presidency… because…

358B7829-EE5D-4779-AA34-98BBACF75A4D.jpeg

• Like 3

I was saying way back during his covid response that he seemed prepared to be unpopular as long as shit got done, at least in regard to doing more than the nothing that the previous administration was doing, at least at first. Setting himself up as a one-term president that sets the groundwork for someone else to reap the rewards, so to speak.

But, that doesn't really work if he's not going to do the things that need doing, preserving voting rights, killing the filibuster, packing the court, etc.

• Like 4

Jesus was pro-eunuch. Whether born that way, forced into that way by another, or they chose to be that way by their own hand, Jesus was pro-eunuch. It's in the bible.

Hear that, Supreme Court. Jesus and the bible are fine with eunuchs so let's just help all those pro-rape republicans get their spot in heaven the biblical way. :| 

8 hours ago, Sawdy said:

I hope he’s dead soon… I helped you.

and I’m not threatening.. he just needs to die… I’m fine with something like a hang nail turning septic and violently attacking his penis… or whatever he may have between his legs 

I personally hope he ends up living long passed his ability to wipe his own ass and spends the rest of his wretched life trapped in a near dead shell. Gotta be painful, too.

I'll accept him kicking the bucket, but he's such a deeply vile piece of shit I do prefer the route of abject misery.

• Like 1

I need a new canvas shopping bag. I also hate plain things and have puff paints. 

Which would be more triggering to the soft-skulls - 

'One day I hope I have as many rights as a gun' or '1776 called, said AKs aren't in the Constitution either'    

I also considered 'Save Democracy, Geld a Republican' but they wouldn't know what half those words mean. :| 

• Like 2

There's supposed to be a protest rally on Saturday if the weather isn't monsoon. I might be able to get to that one. I will be going into the area on Friday to drop off supplies at Rape & Abuse anyway so I'm going to see if I can chain my bike on the porch of one of the locals to keep it away from the protest. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Sawdy said:

It’s important to be specific what this has been about the entire time.

It's so hard to capture in one word the horror that is modern Christian fundamentalism when it encompasses parts of so many different denominations.  

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, scoobdog said:

It's so hard to capture in one word the horror that is modern Christian fundamentalism when it encompasses parts of so many different denominations.  

I think this does it… because I immediate think of the KKK

• Thanks 1

34 minutes ago, Top Gun said:

I used to make fun of someone on another forum of mine for using it like 15 years ago. And then, well...*gestures vaguely in every direction*.

They used to be the Jesus freaks, now they’re our neighbors and they’re not freaks anymore….

The only abortion clinic in Mississippi closed its doors after the end of business today.  Now pregnant Mississippians have to go to Florida or Illinois to get an abortion. Something that will not be possible for a great number of people living there 

https://www.cbsnews.com/amp/news/jackson-womens-health-closes-last-mississippi-abortion-clinic-roe-v-wade/

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

People saying dumb shit like “the question is just brought to the state” answer me this, how many of these states that have trigger laws or are in the process of writing restrictive legislation, when were the people asked their opinion? When was there a vote?  Or is it that you’re just ok with state legislatures restricting healthcare without asking you for a vote?

fuckin asshole people that support this scotus decision 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

3 hours ago, 1pooh4u said:

People saying dumb shit like “the question is just brought to the state” answer me this, how many of these states that have trigger laws or are in the process of writing restrictive legislation, when were the people asked their opinion? When was there a vote?  Or is it that you’re just ok with state legislatures restricting healthcare without asking you for a vote?

fuckin asshole people that support this scotus decision 

There was no vote here.

It was just straight up bills signed and a bunch of dudes mentally high fiving each other. 

• Like 2