UnevenEdge

Whoa. This place actually held up. I'm pretty dang impressed.

So it's been... I dunno, three years? And you guys are still going strong. I honestly thought without [as] itself backing things, we'd all just be dispersing into the wild, but guess not. turns out with just a little bit of actually giving a crap it's possible to run a forum, and it really sucks that this isn't attached to the main site anymore.

So, uh, what the hecky have I missed?

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, PerfectFlowingHair said:

So it's been... I dunno, three years? And you guys are still going strong. I honestly thought without [as] itself backing things, we'd all just be dispersing into the wild, but guess not. turns out with just a little bit of actually giving a crap it's possible to run a forum, and it really sucks that this isn't attached to the main site anymore.

Buddy and Nab tied the knot. They're bickering like an old married couple as we speak.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Concerning the OP....I think it just got familiar and the scant few of us that still frequent this place have unfinished business here....Like an internet pergatory, but you kinda like it....

Sometimes I wonder what things would be like if the current AS twitter/FB/IG communities decided to treat us as a real entity......And then I'm like "Nah, I kinda like it how it is...Sure, a more robust community would be nice, but what if AS decided to bring their forums back....Would we all abandon this place, or is this something more than just a splinter of the old boards.....Are we like.....Friends?.....Fucking ew"

1 minute ago, Radical Left said:

Concerning the OP....I think it just got familiar and the scant few of us that still frequent this place have unfinished business here....Like an internet pergatory, but you kinda like it....

Sometimes I wonder what things would be like if the current AS twitter/FB/IG communities decided to treat us as a real entity......And then I'm like "Nah, I kinda like it how it is...Sure, a more robust community would be nice, but what if AS decided to bring their forums back....Would we all abandon this place, or is this something more than just a splinter of the old boards.....Are we like.....Friends?.....Fucking ew"

...okay that's just a mild bit eerie. I found my way back here, so did I leave a fetter here unresolved? Oh dear. Re: the official AS media though? I'd bet significant money they don't want to acknowledge any official message board type entity in connection with them. For whatever reason.

25 minutes ago, PerfectFlowingHair said:

Oh wait, 3 years? *Puts on serious hat*

Were you aware that Luuv passed away? 

1 minute ago, PerfectFlowingHair said:

I laughed. Then I checked the date: not April 1. Then I read further. Then I stopped laughing. That's not a joke is it.

*goes to find an all-black outfit to mourn properly*

Sorry. I'm bad at telling people this kind of stuff, but a few newer posters had come before you and we kinda forgot to tell them. So they just found out at random. I was hoping we could do better this time.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, PerfectFlowingHair said:

...okay that's just a mild bit eerie. I found my way back here, so did I leave a fetter here unresolved? Oh dear. Re: the official AS media though? I'd bet significant money they don't want to acknowledge any official message board type entity in connection with them. For whatever reason.

I'm high as an eagle fart, if that helps.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, DragonSinger said:

Sorry. I'm bad at telling people this kind of stuff, but a few newer posters had come before you and we kinda forgot to tell them. So they just found out at random. I was hoping we could do better this time.

Well ya did good. I am duly informed and properly sad.

3 minutes ago, Radical Left said:

I'm high as an eagle fart, if that helps.

....man I miss Incoherent Babbling.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Radical Left said:

.....Wait.....So I'M the woman?

Or do I get a MoO and a Best man.  I'm not familiar with the rules.

You can totally have a Maid of Honor without there being a need for a woman's role in the ceremony. It's all about the title to rule over everyone except the couple. Though now you're making me see Nab carry you over the threshold of his home with his tiny arms, and then taking you to his room where 'THE MATTRESS' is waiting.

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, DragonSinger said:

I was about to come and say nothing so I'm glad I skimmed the page, would've looked shitty right after these posts. 

4 minutes ago, DragonSinger said:

You can totally have a Maid of Honor without there being a need for a woman's role in the ceremony. It's all about the title to rule over everyone except the couple. Though now you're making me see Nab carry you over the threshold of his home with his tiny arms, and then taking you to his room where 'THE MATTRESS' is waiting.

Welp, if your ass wasn't fired before...It definitely is now.

• Haha 2

9 hours ago, Radical Left said:

.....Wait.....So I'M the woman?

Or do I get a MoO and a Best man.  I'm not familiar with the rules.

9 hours ago, DragonSinger said:

You can totally have a Maid of Honor without there being a need for a woman's role in the ceremony. 

When my brother got married, his wife's "maids of honor" were her three brothers. I think she decided to do that because my brother's groomsmen were me and our other two brothers. 

11 hours ago, PerfectFlowingHair said:

You've always been here

1d1ddf4eab772f55288f78db4e418414.jpg

• Like 1

20 hours ago, PerfectFlowingHair said:

I died.

4 minutes ago, Mewn said:

The same shit, different day.

I think some of the more annoying peeps got bant >_> or at least I haven't seen those threads pop up as much in the periodic times I check the boards.

Nah @helpme is still here, he just doesn't make threads much anymore. B|

and OP probably doesn't know him but @resurrected came back. That guy is a menace.

Edited by Ric
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1