UnevenEdge

Whats a weird fact about yourself?

BingisBongis

10 minutes ago, That_One_Guy said:

You'd have to eat like ten pounds of seeds to die. Would hurt like a mother fucker too

I can just see the new Youtube trend in my mind. "Eating 10 pounds of apple seeds challenge! ALMOST DIED?!" With horrible click bait imagery 

Edited by BingisBongis
  • Haha 1

When I was in college I was one of about 50 people at a basketball game that happened the same day as a winter storm.

It was one of the team's two conference wins that year and I did the "Jump up and bump into someone" celebration with the PG after the game.

I have a weird pain tolerance that sometimes makes it look like I dont feel pain at all. Its hit or miss, but Ive broken bones and recieved some fairly bad burns, and lacerations while remaining pretty indifferent to it all. Including almost completely severing my index finger one time.. Like I said its hit or miss. Bone pain seems to register a bit more at times.

Edited by PhilosipherStoned

6 hours ago, That_One_Guy said:

When I eat an apple I eat all of it including the stem. I don't think it's a big deal but people act like it's the most disgusting thing ever.

Wow I draw the line at the stem. I eat all the seed too tho. I never thought of eating the stem.... I must try it now

I'm a millennial who still loves to collect CDs. I have no interest in vinyl.

I'm a millennial whose TV watching is comprised of 100% cable and 0% streaming services such as Netflix, Hulu, etc.

I'm like of what seems to be the microgeneration that avoids Internetting on phones / tablets whenever possible but rather still prefers the computer.

I never gave two shits about anime until I was in my 20s (it seems most people either get into it as kids/teens, or never get into it at all)

Maybe not so weird in the grand scheme of things, but weird to this community: I have never once played one single Pokemon game, never once collected one single Pokemon card, and never gave a shit about the Pokemon franchise as a whole.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Doom Metal Alchemist said:

I

Maybe not so weird in the grand scheme of things, but weird to this community: I have never once played one single Pokemon game, never once collected one single Pokemon card, and never gave a shit about the Pokemon franchise as a whole.

Its fine. Digimon are better anyway

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • D'oh 1

2 minutes ago, Sawdamizer said:

When you log in, you bring racism with you.

How does that feel?

Considering it sets you on fire, pretty good.

I was holding off cause I wanted to see what you're about, but you're just another inbred hive-minded fucktard that wants my dick. To the ignore settings with you, thot.

Just now, Distinct Lunatic said:

Considering it sets you on fire, pretty good.

I was holding off cause I wanted to see what you're about, but you're just another inbred hive-minded fucktard that wants my dick. To the ignore settings with you, thot.

Wait. Dont. Come back.

• Like 1

On the topic of fruit, although banana peels have nutritional value I kinda gave up on consuming them since they're not fun to eat

However I will eat an entire kiwi, that also has value in the fuzzy skin, and don't mind eating all parts of a lemon

I have also eaten a beet like an apple

14 hours ago, Doom Metal Alchemist said:

I'm with you. I only ever liked pokemon snap

On 6/10/2020 at 1:48 PM, Distinct Lunatic said:

Weird fact inbound from someone that's clearly an alt right racist.

Be me, 17 years old. Been friends with this one black girl for several months before asking her out, her being my first gf, and to this day was the one that understood and accepted me the most, we were together roughly 1-2 years before things fell apart.

Now bring on my haters that clearly know my life better than I do and will say I'm making it up.

By "things" fell apart, did you mean her literally?

both my resting heart rate and my core body temperature are slightly lower than the average human. 

i may be part vampire.

also, i'm distantly related to both queen elizabeths. (though that isn't super uncommon if you're of english descent) 

ooh! and i'm prone to hypoglycemic seizures; does that count?