UnevenEdge

What are you currently suffering from?

Katya_Hiki

7 minutes ago, Katya_Hiki said:

dude same, i went to the doctor cause ive been having severe nausea and fainting spells , and theyre like yeah... thats anxiety. Im like ???????????????? but im DYING

I'm pretty much used to it by now. Catches me by surprise occasionally. Like oh guess it's time to lay on the floor and not move for a while

49 minutes ago, Katya_Hiki said:

I went to the doctor yesterday to try and find out why im dying faster than usual

and by golly they tell me its the anxiety

so lets pretend its scurvy instead cause thats more fun and easy to treat

WHAT YALL DYING FROM?

Mostly anxiety with just a dash of depression sprinkled in for good measure. Also when the sun starts shining after all the dark days, a hyper active libido. 

1 minute ago, crackymckrackin said:

Mostly anxiety with just a dash of depression sprinkled in for good measure. Also when the sun starts shining after all the dark days, a hyper active libido. 

You, too? Doesn’t that suck? Like, damn....why wasn’t I born a duck or turtle or something?

1 hour ago, Bouvre said:

I'm dying from "American Dirt" being pushed as a good book.

This isn't even a matter of white people profiting off of the pain of people of color; the first paragraph is messy as fuck.

Edited by Bouvre

4 hours ago, Katya_Hiki said:

I went to the doctor yesterday to try and find out why im dying faster than usual

and by golly they tell me its the anxiety

so lets pretend its scurvy instead cause thats more fun and easy to treat

WHAT YALL DYING FROM?

Day time hallucinations

Night time hallucinations

Decrease in Semen

Increase in Semen

my bones are cold

my teeth are hot

my heart is either too fast or too slow

my brain makes a clicking sound

my tail is losing all it's hair

my left foot is spongie

my right foot is rough

and explosive, i need a seat belt on the toilet, diarrhea 

Confliction

Sometimes I wanna be a kinky sex goddess and satisfy all of these urges for sexual gratification and interpersonal relationships 

But then sometimes ... I just wanna wear pajamas all day, watch trash TV, and play games with pizza, beer, and maybe ..... a platter of chicken tendies

But then I also want to go Disney world and legally/ illegally acquire a corgi +_+

13 hours ago, Vamped said:

Confliction

Sometimes I wanna be a kinky sex goddess and satisfy all of these urges for sexual gratification and interpersonal relationships 

But then sometimes ... I just wanna wear pajamas all day, watch trash TV, and play games with pizza, beer, and maybe ..... a platter of chicken tendies

But then I also want to go Disney world and legally/ illegally acquire a corgi +_+

No one says you can't do all the above depending on your mood that day.

What's killing me.... All the Advil and Tylenol I'm taking on a daily basis is probably not good for my kidneys.

36 minutes ago, Doom Metal Alchemist said:

No one says you can't do all the above depending on your mood that day.

What's killing me.... All the Advil and Tylenol I'm taking on a daily basis is probably not good for my kidneys.

I mean ... its fine we'll all probably have kidney and/or liver damage by the time we're super old anyway