UnevenEdge

What are you playing?

BloodHawk1991

I finished up Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana yesterday and haven't decided what to do next. 

1 hour ago, Chapinator-800 said:

Just beat Persona 5 Royal recently. I’m going to dip into my backlog with Tekken 7, MK11, and possibly restart SMT Nocturne before THPS 1+2 comes out. 

I was considering a replay of Nocturne a while back but now I'll wait for the remaster.

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/16/2020 at 11:22 PM, Kudasai said:

Took a break from E.V.O. Search for Eden because that game is very very grind heavy. So I spent the last couple of days playing Final Fantasy VI, and now I need a break from that game.

I can shuffle a handful of games at once but never more than RPG for that reason. Also don't want to keep up with more than one long story at a time, although in this case I don't think E.V.O. has much of one? I'm somewhat familiar with the game but never played. I only remember you have to eat a bunch of stuff to level up and keep evolving into different creatures.

I moved on to NES after beating Ys VIII a few weeks ago. I've beaten The Battle of Olympus and Jackie Chan's Action Kung Fu. I also played quite a bit of Super Spy Hunter but didn't beat it. And since I bought Super Mario 3D All-Stars I played a little bit of Super Mario 64/Sunshine/Galaxy to see how they look/control on Switch but I'm not doing any full playthroughs yet.

I feel like shit cause I bought a ton of games on discount. Guilty Gear Rev2, Street Fighter 35 Anniversary Collection, and Persona Q2. It was like around $50 in total, but I’m a cheapo so any large expense makes me uneasy. 

Still playing Tony Hawk, but playing through the new games reminded me of how much I enjoy the Guilty Gear games. 

On 9/23/2020 at 9:06 AM, Ric said:

I can shuffle a handful of games at once but never more than RPG for that reason. Also don't want to keep up with more than one long story at a time, although in this case I don't think E.V.O. has much of one? I'm somewhat familiar with the game but never played. I only remember you have to eat a bunch of stuff to level up and keep evolving into different creatures.

I moved on to NES after beating Ys VIII a few weeks ago. I've beaten The Battle of Olympus and Jackie Chan's Action Kung Fu. I also played quite a bit of Super Spy Hunter but didn't beat it. And since I bought Super Mario 3D All-Stars I played a little bit of Super Mario 64/Sunshine/Galaxy to see how they look/control on Switch but I'm not doing any full playthroughs yet.

I'm already bored with EVO so I'm giving FF6 my full attention

On 9/28/2020 at 4:08 PM, Kudasai said:

I'm already bored with EVO 

From what I've seen of the game I think it would bore me after a while. 

Nice avatar/sig, I just came in here to say I beat Castlevania Bloodlines last night.

Edited by Ric

Still playing Crown Tundra on Pokemon Sword.  Caught the first three regis and couldn't find this one area

so I decided to go after the legendary birds instead.  Caught the first two Moltres and Zapdos.  Only have

Articuno left to go.

Also I've been playing Super Mario Bros. 35 off and on since it came out.  Today I finally got my first win.

Normally I average around 7th or 8th place at best so it was a welcome surprise.  Went from Rank 38 to Rank 43 with one win.

Assassin's Creed Black Flag. Just finished sequence 11. I hope this game is near the end.

I'm ready to play Assassin's Creed Valhalla. 

@Sawdamizer I'm picking up an Xbox card tomorrow, so I can be online again. Subscription has been out since I never play, let alone play online. But I'm getting one tomorrow, so we can play something. 

@Poof too.

Edited by resurrected
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, resurrected said:

Assassin's Creed Black Flag. Just finished sequence 11. I hope this game is near the end.

I'm ready to play Assassin's Creed Valhalla. 

@Sawdamizer I'm picking up an Xbox card tomorrow, so I can be online again. Subscription has been out since I never play, let alone play online. But I'm getting one tomorrow, so we can play something. 

@Poof too.

Hell yah! Rocket league and Sea of Thieves

• Like 2

On 11/17/2020 at 8:25 PM, resurrected said:

I've got both of em. 

I think I only have like another hour left on Black Flag.

I'm on the last sequence. I'll finish that tomorrow when we get home. Then I'll be free.

Are you not liking it?  It was by far one of my favorite games in the series, that being said I really enjoyed "Pirates" on the NES when I was little so it very well could have been the nostalgia factor for me

22 hours ago, molarbear said:

Are you not liking it?  It was by far one of my favorite games in the series, that being said I really enjoyed "Pirates" on the NES when I was little so it very well could have been the nostalgia factor for me

I liked it. Too much naval combat for me though. Which was to be expected, since it is a pirate game. I cleared the map except for two forts that I said fuck it. Finished the game a few minutes ago. 

That being said, Sawdy, I will be able to game this weekend. 

9 hours ago, resurrected said:

I liked it. Too much naval combat for me though. Which was to be expected, since it is a pirate game. I cleared the map except for two forts that I said fuck it. Finished the game a few minutes ago. 

That being said, Sawdy, I will be able to game this weekend. 

Letssss goooooo!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

It's been a while since I've done any gaming, so I played some Yakuza 0 and Forza Horizon 4 today.

Regarding Yakuza, I advanced the plot a little, met my first Mr. Shakedown, did some dancing at the local club (I got the gist of it but still sucked, even on easy), and experienced my first sidequest. I plan on continuing that one next time I open it up.

Regarding Forza, I'm now at the point in the game where they've started offering "challenges". One of then was an easy do, but the other one is just impossible, no matter how times I do it decent. I also painted up my '57 Bel Air like Crazy Taxi and took a picture of it and some other cars like a tilt-shift bump, so that was fun. Might start looking into ways to send the photo to my computer so I can post it here.

• 1 month later...

More Yakuza 0 updates. Lost my money to my first real Mr. Shakedown, built it back up by fighting randos, and came across more sidequests. Completed one of them, the Yokomichi Silvers one, earlier today. I'm glad my visual novel-style decisions worked out, even if it faltered near the middle with Sleazy Tarashi's answer for what he did with his mates. I like to believe the delinquent crowd Kiryu helped them satisfy concluded the pancakes he made were super-badass (like, hot sauce for syrup) and their lunches at fancy cafes were akin to customer takeovers.