UnevenEdge

What are you playing?

BloodHawk1991

• 2 weeks later...

Darkest Dungeon, it's a rouge like game that is, just kind of hard to explain but is all kinds of fun. also tons of mods
Kingdome rush, frontiers. it's about the best tower defense game I can think of. there are 2 stages that are endless but get gradually harder and I'm trying to get past stage 61 on either.

the last spell: awesome rouge like game where the player takes on the roll of a commander. there was a war and one thing lead to another, mages cast a spell that killed almost everything and made almost everything into these mutants. a plan was concocted and the last spell made, now the player and his party/town has to stay alive for 10 rounds on each map for the mages at the center of each town to cast the last spell and expel magic forever the game is isomorphic(I'm pretty sure that's the word, birds eye) . fun game but each round past 5 is about 30-45 minute ordeal. also some of the characters are nudists and the soundtrack is 8 bit metal (so fucking awesome)

Edited by PeoplesPoet

25 minutes ago, PeoplesPoet said:

if you got suggestions I'm all ears

I'll have to Google the names. There's a feudal Japan one that was great, and field runners comes to mind but I know, mainstream garbo. 

But I was really into them in my 3ds days, so if we're talking mobile only....I gotta look

Middle Earth: Shadow of War.  Several years after the loot boxes were removed.  Surprisingly fun to go back to killing Orcs although Tolkien scholars would have ulcers at this.

Edited by Jman
  • Thanks 1

On 3/31/2023 at 2:59 PM, PeoplesPoet said:

if you got suggestions I'm all ears

I sir, apologize...see, I remember kingdom rush from when I had it but it wasn't frontiers....I had what I guess was the before that one and like I said, it was fun but I wanted to play it to remember why I didn't care for it....it was then I saw there are like 6 of these and I had like the 3rd one. The one you have may have fixed the issues I have with it

Playing it again, I see it's that it seems broken at times....enemies run right by defenders in range sometimes and I hate always baffled me...their area of attack is wide but the sit right there and just let a lone dong run right by them. 

That said, I am having fun firefighting the bosses.

Edited by André Toulon

On 4/6/2023 at 12:24 AM, André Toulon said:

I sir, apologize...see, I remember kingdom rush from when I had it but it wasn't frontiers....I had what I guess was the before that one and like I said, it was fun but I wanted to play it to remember why I didn't care for it....it was then I saw there are like 6 of these and I had like the 3rd one. The one you have may have fixed the issues I have with it

Playing it again, I see it's that it seems broken at times....enemies run right by defenders in range sometimes and I hate always baffled me...their area of attack is wide but the sit right there and just let a lone dong run right by them. 

That said, I am having fun firefighting the bosses.

ya sometime it's like the enemies have to bump into the defenders.

the new one, which is more of an rpg is pretty great though. it's legends

Edited by PeoplesPoet

3 hours ago, PeoplesPoet said:

ya sometime it's like the enemies have to bump into the defenders.

the new one, which is more of an rpg is pretty great though. it's legends

Jesus, how did you read that... that's what I get for apologizing while I'm almost asleep

Edited by André Toulon

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Control - My introduction to Remedy Games. Once I'm finished with this I'll move onto Alan Wake.

Midnight Fight Express - Definitely give this a shot if you like beat em ups.

Dragon Age: Inquisition - 4th or 5th time playing this.

Also playing a little D&D. Never played but I have a penguin character...Lord Flappy Flippers.

Edited by Oda

Fortnite Zero Builds. It's been a long time since I've played anything on PC other than puzzle games, but my hands are getting back into it. It's fun to run around exploring and looting, but I haven't fought many people because I'm mostly sneaking as I move. 

Edited by DragonSinger
  • Like 1

On 6/17/2023 at 3:15 PM, [classic swim] said:

Just dickin’ around on original Saints Row.

B86E800F-FEDF-48FE-95CF-8318F701CE35.thumb.jpeg.9efc6feac44b1c89c526480bc570a00f.jpeg

SR2 is still the greatest, but this has always been almost just as fun and amazing in its own right. And I love the color palette.

Loved doing the super jumps off trash bags in the original. 

• Haha 1

I'm doing another Skyrim playthrough, modded with the tempus maledictum mod list from wabbajack. 

i really need to get into dnd and table top rpgs though. making my character and planning out her backstory and figuring out how to link it to the main story and all the things i want to do has been as much fun as playing the game itself. 

Scarface: The World is Yours - PS2

4386BE1B-7FCE-4F02-AFD5-FF6DEBDC7E8F.jpeg.344ada68c34c789bed751fc88268e610.jpeg

3FA62E38-B393-4390-91A5-FB430659E54E.jpeg.ca39c0d500cfd4ae39a0ac4e16a7b09a.jpeg

A love letter to the best movie of all time. And of all the ancient licensed junk I’ve played, undoubtedly one of the most passionate. It just handles like crap sometimes.

Graphic wise, it’s pretty good for the near end of the PlayStation 2’s run. I never looked at the Wii version, but I could only imagine what this would’ve been like on 360. Such a missed opportunity for that alone.

One thing it had over all the other sandbox shooters very early on; I can listen to the soundtrack *while* causing havoc on foot. Many times in GTA or SR you’d be confined to your car for awhile longer if some really good music was playing.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...