UnevenEdge

What are you playing?

BloodHawk1991

On 3/19/2019 at 5:23 PM, Kudasai said:

I just beat Marvel Superheroes: War of the Gems. I had a lot of fun with game especially playing as Spider-Man. It makes me wish that Capcom had made a Spider-Man game instead of LJN

Spider-Man vs. the Kingpin on Genesis/Sega CD isn't too bad, better on Sega CD for the hokey cutscenes/voice acting.

Been nolifing the Steam version of Disgaea 1.

I'm in the middle of making superboss capable characters for every job and monster class.

Got the human, story, and extra characters done. Now I'm working on the monsters. :|

Might also make 6 more Divine Majins so I can have a Majin specialized for each weapon type. :|

Edited by TrigunBebop

11 hours ago, BloodHawk1991 said:

Started playing Punch out for the first time through about an hour ago on the nes classics thing on the Switch. Made it to the third circuit and got completely destroyed. I'm enjoying it, and I will beat it soonish.

I deleted it and put the Mike Tyson version on there. Never beat it, I've heard it's even harder on the Classic with the slight input delay(which isn't noticeable for most games).

On 4/15/2019 at 8:40 AM, Ric said:

I deleted it and put the Mike Tyson version on there. Never beat it, I've heard it's even harder on the Classic with the slight input delay(which isn't noticeable for most games).

That really doesn't surprise me at all, but I'm sure you can.

Also if I ever could, I would love to get, and play the version with Mike Tyson, and the other games in this series, I've honestly always been interested in them.

1 hour ago, BloodHawk1991 said:

That really doesn't surprise me at all, but I'm sure you can.

Also if I ever could, I would love to get, and play the version with Mike Tyson, and the other games in this series, I've honestly always been interested in them.

If you have access to ROMs, it's very easy to add games to it. And most games will work on the NES Classic. SNES Classic has more compatibility issues with adding games but the majority still work.

Got Resident Evil 6 a week or so ago. I mainly got it for Mercenaries mode but it's been good for tiding me over before I throw down on the RE2 remake. I remember people saying it was ass, but my only complaint so far is its length. These chapters are too long for the ridiculous story they're telling and starting out with the Ada story to unlock her in multiplayer was rough because they kept throwing in QTEs and poorly designed chase sequences everywhere. I'm on Chapter 3 of Leon's story now and it feels like I've been following an aimless path for ages. It sucks too because I am having a lot of fun with the combat when they give me enough bullets to work with.

With Joker in Smash, I'll definitely be playing more of Ultimate within the next couple weeks.

23 hours ago, Ric said:

If you have access to ROMs, it's very easy to add games to it. And most games will work on the NES Classic. SNES Classic has more compatibility issues with adding games but the majority still work.

I could probably do that, but I have such a backlog of games if I went and did that I would never finish what I have.

Also Mystical Ninja <3

That's Goemon's Great Adventure game over screen if I'm not mistaken

• Like 1

Finished Assassin's Creed Black Flag. Very fun game. Not sure where I want to go next. I do want to go into another Assassin's Creed eventually but I may take a break having gone through 3 and 4 so close together, also Mortal Kombat is coming soon and I plan on playing that.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
8 minutes ago, Ric said:

Agreed. And II is the worst, while it is decent I'd rather just play the arcade version.

Personally I think the first game is the worst. The problem I have the with second game is the hit detection. It's like every time I try to attack an enemy it seems like I'm barely touching them and it's a huge problem when you're playing a beat em up. I'd still would rather play the second game over first but sloppy hit detection really brings that game down.

49 minutes ago, Kudasai said:

Personally I think the first game is the worst. The problem I have the with second game is the hit detection. It's like every time I try to attack an enemy it seems like I'm barely touching them and it's a huge problem when you're playing a beat em up. I'd still would rather play the second game over first but sloppy hit detection really brings that game down.

I used to dislike the first TMNT on NES but it has grown on me.

I should have least favorite in regards to the second game though, quality wise it's a bit better.

Edited by Ric

• panic pinned this topic