Jump to content
UnevenEdge
BloodHawk1991

What are you playing?

Recommended Posts

6 minutes ago, BloodHawk1991 said:

>.> I finally started Final Fantasy VI for the first time, I'm on the spoopy ghost train. :o

Wolfenstein the New Order. I'm close to the end, but haven't play games since winter break.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've been thinking about playing some of the old Final Fantasies. I'll probably start with 8 since it's my favorite.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, BloodHawk1991 said:

That game is so good, I want to play the dlc at some point.

I don't have enough fiances for dlc right now, but I do have Wolfenstein sequel lined up. xD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/22/2018 at 10:03 PM, jackiemarie90 said:

I don't have enough fiances for dlc right now, but I do have Wolfenstein sequel lined up. xD

>.< I'm a butt, I confused The New Order with The New Colossus. They are both fantastic games though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/23/2018 at 12:51 PM, Ric said:

Finished Hard Corps Uprising with my bro last night, and in the middle of Azure Striker Gunvolt.

 

I don't think I've heard of Hard Corps Uprising, but I've been wanting to play Azure Striker Gunvolt for a while now. >.<

 

I hope you've enjoyed both of them. =3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, SwimModSponges said:

I got back into ESO, haven't played it for 4 years.

It's waaay better than it was back then.

I haven't played that in a long time, but from what I remember it was really fun.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/4/2018 at 4:31 PM, BloodHawk1991 said:

I don't think I've heard of Hard Corps Uprising, but I've been wanting to play Azure Striker Gunvolt for a while now. >.<

 

I hope you've enjoyed both of them. =3

It's Contra basically, but it has a mode where you get exp and increase your health, power, etc. That was what we did, don't think we would've made it through Arcade. Gunvolt is a lot of fun, if you think you'd enjoy it I'm pretty sure you will.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Recently finished Shadow of the Colossus on PS4. Have since been dividing time between the Secret of Mana remake and Yakuza 0 -- which I'm hoping to complete along with Kiwami before Song of Life comes out.

Edited by diphenyl oxalate

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/4/2018 at 5:37 PM, SwimModSponges said:

It's gotten a lot more fun.

I play an orc named Chief Aldaganja.

I'm glad you're having fun with it now, I may have to pick it up again at some point. =3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/5/2018 at 7:36 PM, Ric said:

It's Contra basically, but it has a mode where you get exp and increase your health, power, etc. That was what we did, don't think we would've made it through Arcade. Gunvolt is a lot of fun, if you think you'd enjoy it I'm pretty sure you will.

 

Contra has always looked like fun but being able to increase your health and power sounds like it would be more fun than just straight up being mostly the same to Contra. I'm sure I would like Gunvolt, I just need to get it and play it at some point.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/5/2018 at 7:41 PM, Kudasai said:

I'm currently playing a Link to the Past. I thought I'd never get out of Ice Palace>:(

Link to the Past is such a wonderful game, I may need to play that again soon.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/7/2018 at 3:05 AM, diphenyl oxalate said:

Recently finished Shadow of the Colossus on PS4. Have since been dividing time between the Secret of Mana remake and Yakuza 0 -- which I'm hoping to complete along with Kiwami before Song of Life comes out.

I've always wanted to play Shadow of the Colossus and Secret of Mana, they look like fantastic games. @[email protected] I know next to nothing about Yakuza but from the tiny bit I've seen it looks like it would be a lot of fun.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/7/2018 at 1:49 PM, IKMongo said:

I've been playing a shit ton of Kingdom Come: Deliverance and FFXIV. Damn time sink games...

How are they, I haven't really heard much about them honestly. Yes I know I probably should have but >.> I don't know anything about them. Well other than Final Fantasy being an online game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/7/2018 at 4:27 PM, TrigunBebop said:

Diablo III Reaper of Souls on PC.

So much better than the PS3 version. :|

Diablo looks like such a fun series, I really want to sit down and just play that eventually.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/9/2018 at 5:38 PM, SwimOdin said:

Been playing Dark Souls 3, I think I finally love this series

I loved the original Dark Souls, and I couldn't get into 2, but I've been thinking maybe I should just play 3, I've heard nothing but good things about it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, BloodHawk1991 said:

Link to the Past is such a wonderful game, I may need to play that again soon.

I beat it last night so now I'm playing Kirby Superstar:D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Kudasai said:

I beat it last night so now I'm playing Kirby Superstar:D

That's still my favorite Kirby game. It's so much fun to play with friends.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, BloodHawk1991 said:

That's still my favorite Kirby game. It's so much fun to play with friends.

The Great Cave offensive is my favorite game on there

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, BloodHawk1991 said:

New Doom is fantastic, I really hope there's a sequel at some point.

i gotta say i played like 5 minutes of the game on my in laws pc before i played the switch version. the game looked great and played good. all the settings turned up 60fps. going to the switch version was a pretty big step down in visuals but the game still looks and plays good. especially in portable mode it was great. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Whoa...Bloodhawk from IB?That's cool.

On topic,right now i m playing BF1 (still) and also (even still) modding and playing FO4.Just waiting for Sea of Thieves and FC5.

Also glad to see that the boards are still here in a sense.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/10/2018 at 4:46 PM, BloodHawk1991 said:

I've always wanted to play Shadow of the Colossus and Secret of Mana, they look like fantastic games. @[email protected] I know next to nothing about Yakuza but from the tiny bit I've seen it looks like it would be a lot of fun.

If you're wanting a retro experience and don't mind the chibi-style mobile graphics then Mana is okay. Otherwise I'd ignore it.

But Yakuza 0? Buy that shit. If I had the memory to compile a best of 2017 list it'd probably be in first.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/10/2018 at 2:47 PM, BloodHawk1991 said:

How are they, I haven't really heard much about them honestly. Yes I know I probably should have but >.> I don't know anything about them. Well other than Final Fantasy being an online game.

KCD is amazing. I mean its buggy of course because indie devs plus huge open world, but over all its great. I highly recommend it if you are going for a more realistic game where choices and play style matter.

FFXIV is basically FF WoW in terms of combat mechanics. But its a beautiful game, great stories, good community and online play is "optional". You can ay through the game with as much social interaction or as little as possible.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest The Hound
On 3/7/2018 at 4:27 PM, TrigunBebop said:

Diablo III Reaper of Souls on PC.

So much better than the PS3 version. :|

msg me your b.net 

i just started a seasonal.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/11/2018 at 2:16 PM, Kudasai said:

The Great Cave offensive is my favorite game on there

Same I really wish there was a Kirby game where this mode was the whole game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/11/2018 at 3:34 PM, Distortedreasoning said:

i gotta say i played like 5 minutes of the game on my in laws pc before i played the switch version. the game looked great and played good. all the settings turned up 60fps. going to the switch version was a pretty big step down in visuals but the game still looks and plays good. especially in portable mode it was great. 

I could only imagine that game being a lot more fun portable, but yeah the Switch isn't the most powerful thing, but it's still fun.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/11/2018 at 11:32 PM, kameljoe said:

Whoa...Bloodhawk from IB?That's cool.

On topic,right now i m playing BF1 (still) and also (even still) modding and playing FO4.Just waiting for Sea of Thieves and FC5.

Also glad to see that the boards are still here in a sense.

It might be. :o

I never got into the BF series, I hope you're enjoying it though. I really want to try Sea of Thieves, that game looks so fun. >.<

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/13/2018 at 1:22 PM, IKMongo said:

KCD is amazing. I mean its buggy of course because indie devs plus huge open world, but over all its great. I highly recommend it if you are going for a more realistic game where choices and play style matter.

FFXIV is basically FF WoW in terms of combat mechanics. But its a beautiful game, great stories, good community and online play is "optional". You can ay through the game with as much social interaction or as little as possible.

You're kinda making me wanna try out FFXIV, it looks fun, but I don't know if I wanna sink that much time into the game. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/13/2018 at 9:17 PM, Kudasai said:

Right now I'm playing Super Mario Kart on the SNES Classic:D

That game is a lot of fun, but I'm garbage at the original. >.<

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, BloodHawk1991 said:

I could only imagine that game being a lot more fun portable, but yeah the Switch isn't the most powerful thing, but it's still fun.

im just having a lot of fun with the console at this time. power is really weak but a dev that puts in the work can make it work and doom is a good example. yes there are lots of compromises being made but the game looks fine when docked and for portable the drop in resolution isnt that bad.  its been slow going for me since im playing in hard mode or whatever its called. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've been going back and forth between playing Pokemon Rumble Blast, Pokemon Ultra Sun, my third copy of Animal Crossing New Leaf,

and Tomodachi Life since January.  I'm up to 8 married couples in Tomodachi Life which is good.  Lately I've been mostly playing Pokemon Ultra Sun.

I think I'm getting close to reaching the last island.  Currently caught 105 pokemon.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, BloodHawk1991 said:

You're kinda making me wanna try out FFXIV, it looks fun, but I don't know if I wanna sink that much time into the game. 

The storyline is worth it. You also dont have to go full mmo grind. You progress enough to go through the story fairly evenly.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

was playing DS3 on the PC, but I went to Yakuza 0 so I can finish it up before Yakuza 6 comes out.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Picked up Etrian Odyssey V around 10 days ago. Already nearing 40 hours played, very good. I'm something of an EO enthusiast as I also own Untold 2 and just bought copies of IV and Persona Q off ebay. 

Edited by BUU8800

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/15/2018 at 10:52 PM, Kudasai said:

Now I'm moving on to Super Castlevania IV

I need to sit down and play that series at some point, I've only played Symphony of the Night.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...