UnevenEdge

What are you playing?

BloodHawk1991

On 6/24/2019 at 1:14 AM, BloodHawk1991 said:

I just played that recently on the Capcom Beat em Up collection, it was so much fun.

I've been playing that Beat Em' Up Collection as well. Haven't made it to Captain Commando yet though. I've played Warriors of Fate, Armored Warriors, and Knights of the Round. I didn't like Armored Warriors that much with 3 players, the sprites are so big it's hard to keep track of what's going on. I think I will like it better with a solo run. Knights of the Round was fun as always, and I liked Warriors of Fate.

• 2 weeks later...

On 7/4/2019 at 6:09 AM, Ric said:

Final Fantasy III (SNES, so actually VI)

On 7/4/2019 at 7:34 AM, Ric said:

And Super Mario Maker 2, forgot to mention that.

Still these. Beat the story mode for SMM2. 

Got most of my characters back together in FFVI, so pretty close to the end. 

Just finished FFVI, blew through the end of the game. Doing most of the optional quests really got my party overpowered.
Like VIII, it was easier than I remembered. I probably didn't level properly with espers way back when I played it before.

• 2 weeks later...

My Time at Portia. its a fun game to play and lots to do. i like that it focuses on building and thers so many missions. i havent even unlocked the whole map yet! its a pretty casual game too that i usually like to play after work to unwind.

before that was moonlighter, another fun game. 

On 8/27/2019 at 10:01 PM, Kudasai said:

Just finished beating The Magical Quest Starring Mickey Mouse

This game doesn't seem nearly as remembered as Castle of Illusion on Genesis, I like Magical Quest better myself. Same thing with Aladdin, while both are good I like the SNES version more. 

6 hours ago, Kudasai said:

I just beat Goof Troop

How'd you like it? I had a lot of fun with it but played co-op, don't know for sure how much I'd enjoy it as a single player game.

3 minutes ago, Ric said:

This game doesn't seem nearly as remembered as Castle of Illusion on Genesis, I like Magical Quest better myself. Same thing with Aladdin, while both are good I like the SNES version more. 

How'd you like it? I had a lot of fun with it but played co-op, don't know for sure how much I'd enjoy it as a single player game.

It's harder in single player mode but still great

51 minutes ago, Ric said:

I agree as much as I love Castle of Illusion Magical Quest is by far the better game it just has a lot more going for it

• panic pinned this topic