UnevenEdge

What are you playing?

BloodHawk1991

7 minutes ago, Greeny said:

I want a CRT tv so bad. I just don't have room for one at the moment. Plus they're getting expensive.

Got two. One I’ve had since forever and even still use regularly. Then I got this other one my ghetto ass picked up off the street that can’t play anything because it’s so old. Still haven’t really looked for an adapter on that one.

I love them but they’re not worth large sums of money. You’re better off looking for yard sales and maybe flea markets than going by dipshit online prices.

16 minutes ago, [classic swim] said:

Got two. One I’ve had since forever and even still use regularly. Then I got this other one my ghetto ass picked up off the street that can’t play anything because it’s so old. Still haven’t really looked for an adapter on that one.

I love them but they’re not worth large sums of money. You’re better off looking for yard sales and maybe flea markets than going by dipshit online prices.

I keep my eye out but haven't seen anything except either ancient ones or ones that are in terrible condition. Ebay and the like are out of the question because the shipping is insane. 

103 hours later I finally finished Persona 4 Golden.  And many a cult fan base was born.

Golden I feel insists Marie is the canon love interest (as opposed to Golden the Animation where she IS the canon love interest without any doubt).  I can see how that annoys some people, but saving the girl and winning her love is always a winning formula in my book.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

More Hogwarts Legacy.  I can safely say, this is Bully with wizards and witches.  Anyone remember Bully?  Same idea of an open world inside a school, only more dealing with cliques and less fighting assassin wizards.  

Also, I call bullshit on not having Quidditch just so EA could make a separate Quidditch game that probably has all the same micro-transaction nonsense as Madden.

Both quality and ethics-wise, I'm glad I waited for the sale, but for what it is, it's probably the closest I'll ever get to a Bully 2.

Edited by Jman

For fans of old school flash games, the Submachine series has just had a remastered re-release, whole compilation made with new game engine, runs as a more contiguous series. Everything is so much smoother, still the hand drawn art, tweaked puzzles, some new stuff. Just a really solid collection of games I've always appreciated for their style and design. Any kid that liked puzzle games and browsed the free flash sites probably caught wind of this being a big name in the genre. Just one of those indie games I've always enjoyed supporting.

• 2 weeks later...

dead space. ps5

ooh, i really liked this one. 

i mean, sure i went from middle, to, easy, to, waaaaa, you big noob baby, BUT i played with only 1 weapon and melee. 

waiting for credits to finish to see what i got. 

9/10, ONLY because my normal default mode of middle ground was way too hard for me. 

Edited by discolé monade
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...