UnevenEdge

What Are You Thinking About?

DragonSinger

12 hours ago, discolé monade said:

i would like to see this fake tacky ass jewelry. 

i love, nay ADORE fake tacky ass jewelry, mostly for using in costumes and the like...but yes. 

3048722?wid=1200&hei=1200&op_sharpen=1

I make sure to buy when there's a not so bullshit sale along with a 30% off coupon and Kohl's cash after a recent purchase. Cuz Kohls really out here trying to get folks to buy this fake thing for like 200 full price if you don't catch a sale.

• Thanks 1

sometimes i just stop and think "holy shit, I'm really lucky" like, not only am i still going but i have a future and i feel like a person now, and i get to be a girl! and my name is so goddamn cool! i got to choose my own name, and i love it! i actually like being me. i didn't know that was possible.

• Like 7

i don't really actually want to raid tomorrow. tonight was boring. i don't even know if I'm doing it right. should i be warding the entire raid? when am i supposed to use all my cool downs? ugh

but it's nice to see the game that's so important to him. there's not a lot i wouldn't do for him, honestly. sigh 

• Like 2

this woman is so goddamn hot to me in the gayest way, I'm glad she's in a different department cause I'd never be able to focus if she worked with me all day. there's also that guy on the other shift who is also incredibly hot. i can't wait until I'm hot too, ugh.

• Like 2

yeah i know they might just buy drugs, and i hope they enjoy it, too, cause being homeless sucks ass. i still get to do a thing and be happy about it, helping people is still worth doing even if you don't change their lives on the spot. solidarity has always been worth more than charity.

15 minutes ago, The_annoying_one said:

The cemetery was supposed to call when my parents' headstones arrived. They didn't. I went there today and was shocked/angry/devastated/glad all at once when I saw them.

I'm not in a good place tonight.

Take care of yourself. Do something to distract yourself and lift your spirits a little then get some rest.

Can I offer you a meme in these trying times ?

Screenshot_20221207_155534.jpg

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 4