UnevenEdge

What Are You Thinking About?

DragonSinger

4 hours ago, Lynnrael said:

in my defense, i didn't realize i was going 110 or that my car was even capable of that. also i made it to work in the grace period so, you know, mission accomplished.

i don't know how i haven't been pulled over. especially with the way everyone else drives. but I AM gonna start leaving earlier. not so i don't end up speeding, but so I have time to chill before work. i should probably stop speeding too though. 

today is gonna be nice. just three of us here, getting out a little earlier, and I'm off tomorrow. i also get to jump right into the physical labor part so i can get that out of the way. 

edit: swipe typo or Freudian slip? who knows 

Ooph, hitting someone at that speed is how you get a manslaughter charge.

Let me get my shit together and work on this darn story.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, DragonSinger said:

Ooph, hitting someone at that speed is how you get a manslaughter charge.

Let me get my shit together and work on this darn story.

it's highly unlikely that I'm going to hit anyone, i wouldn't drive that fast if i couldn't see far enough ahead with enough to space to stop before encountering either a traffic jam or a cop. the biggest risk is a blow out which is why that also wouldn't happen if the free way wasn't pretty empty anyways, I'd rather only endanger myself. but i do try to avoid it, because of the blowout risk and also it's really inefficient.

Edited by Lynnrael

I was going to be productive but then the hot dog eating championship started airing and now I’m pulled in… the competitors are so interesting 😂

Edit:  I wonder what other countries think of our hot dog eating contest?  Like to them, is that the most American thing ever? 

Edited by eklipse
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, The_annoying_one said:

Woke up with another catastrophic headache this morning. I think it’s almost gone now. It’s just weird how something like that sets the tone for the whole damn day.

When I get a migraine, I’m messed up for most of the day.  Hope your headache gets better and that it’s not a migraine.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, eklipse said:

When I get a migraine, I’m messed up for most of the day.  Hope your headache gets better and that it’s not a migraine.

same. i was so worried yesterday about getting one because i accidentally looked at the sun for a second. i get these big stupid visual auras that make it impossible to see for a while. they almost make me welcome the actual pain part because at least i know where I'm going and what I'm doing

• Like 3

the guy at the gas station called me pops, because I still present as a guy, i guess, and because my id says I'm in my 30s. i found it hilarious, not because he misgendered me, but because I'm trying to understand how someone could look at my little baby face and think "pops". i could pass for early 20s so it just seems incredibly silly to me

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Lynnrael said:

the guy at the gas station called me pops, because I still present as a guy, i guess, and because my id says I'm in my 30s. i found it hilarious, not because he misgendered me, but because I'm trying to understand how someone could look at my little baby face and think "pops". i could pass for early 20s so it just seems incredibly silly to me

Do you have grey in your hair? That's what happened to me when I was 36 and a cashier at a convenience store said he didn't need to see my ID when I was buying beer, because he saw the grey in my hair, lol.... before that, my entire life everyone, and I mean everyone, always thought I was way younger than I actually am, going back to when I was like 7 years old.

18 hours ago, The_annoying_one said:

Me last night: “I think I’ll stay up until 4am playing video games. What’s the harm in it?”

Me today: “Why am I so dang tired??”

:LithiumSmileyIndifferent:

Omg I did something similar and now I'm writing this through squinted eyes because I'm exhausted. You'd think we'd know better by now. 🤣

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Blackrose321 said:

Omg I did something similar and now I'm writing this through squinted eyes because I'm exhausted. You'd think we'd know better by now. 🤣

the beauty of second shift is that that's normal

the downside of second shift is that it's not normal for anyone else

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Busy telling myself to stop being a lil bitch and wondering about people that are not worrying about me

Not even romantically or anything but just like ... I hope they're doing okay

squint-squinting.gif

But then there's no reason to hope because Im probably about as important to them as two dead flies XD

We are not friends. 

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

8 hours ago, Vamped said:

Busy telling myself to stop being a lil bitch and wondering about people that are not worrying about me

Not even romantically or anything but just like ... I hope they're doing okay

squint-squinting.gif

But then there's no reason to hope because Im probably about as important to them as two dead flies XD

We are not friends. 

I do this...it's annoying. You know that person hasn't made any efforts to consider you at all.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, André Toulon said:

I do this...it's annoying. You know that person hasn't made any efforts to consider you at all.

Do you know how to stop??

My mom's advice for all my recent problems has been "stop being so damn kind" 

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Vamped said:

Do you know how to stop??

My mom's advice for all my recent problems has been "stop being so damn kind" 

......😣

😒

I mean....I'm gonna say weed, but that's probably also something you didn't want to hear.

I'm not currently doing it for any reason, so I assume it just goes away after you've wasted enough time with it.

Tldr 🤷🏿‍♂️

Edited by André Toulon
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, eklipse said:

About how funny it would be if all these cross-over novels were written :LithiumSmileyLaugh:

Same. Also, I should finally get around to writing to the creators of South Park and have them make a South Park-Doctor Who crossover movie.

To a certain someone (a woman) who isn't even on here: I like you. I like you a lot. But I'm scared to tell you because one, you may not feel the same way, and two, even if you do feel the same way, I want to respect the fact you're shy and don't want to scare you off by opening up.

Edited by Gemini
  • Like 2

Ok, these kids need a car....well, they need to learn to drive...I got a car they can for them.

I gotta take the girl to work in a minute and I'm not even out of bed yet.....THEN, I have to use my lunch to come get the boy and take him to his job....I figured it would be nice that they have their own money, but it's really just giving me more work.

But when they do actually get to drive, I'll just have a new set of shit to complain about 

Edited by André Toulon
  • Like 2