UnevenEdge

What Are You Thinking About?

DragonSinger

1 hour ago, -Kudasai- said:

As much as I love the Mega Man soundtracks I got to admit that Sunsoft had the best music on the NES 

See, I appreciate the sentiment, but a lot of their tracks started to sound alike due to that....I don't know what to call it...bass line. 

Like Festers quest sounds so much like that Silius game that I almost feel like the boss themes were identical.....

But with my shit take, I'll end it with I was a Konami fan. Nothing tips Castlevania for me....Wicked Child ...my god, Wicked Child.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

4 minutes ago, André Toulon said:

See, I appreciate the sentiment, but a lot of their tracks started to sound alike due to that....I don't know what to call it...bass line. 

Like Festers quest sounds so much like that Silius game that I almost feel like the boss themes were identical.....

But with my shit take, I'll end it with I was a Konami fan. Nothing tips Castlevania for me....Wicked Child ...my god, Wicked Child.

I am a big fan of the bass, personally I prefer Konami's SNES music over the NES

I'm definitely gonna stick with this dunmer occultist run I'm doing. it's a lot of fun and the back story I've contrived allows me to do all the main things i want with this mod pack. i definitely want to make sure to see what is involved in the legacy of the dragon born content and worshipping hermaeus mora with the wintersun mod let's me have a good rp reason for it: gotta hoard that knowledge for him after all. can't wait to get home and play this.

i miss the recycling job. i know that's weird cause it was probably one of the worst jobs ever, but i miss it. i miss all the homeless people i made friends with, they were some of coolest people I've ever met. funny how that works out, i hated that job every day i was there 

Edited by Lynnrael
  • Like 1

I ordered a back scratcher from the Walmart app months ago, and it spent a long time in delivery limbo (somewhere in China). It finally arrived at my house today. But they gave me 3 of the things, instead of just the one I ordered. I don't know if this is some sort of apology for the delay, or just a fuck-up on their part. I'll take it, though.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, The_annoying_one said:

Wondering "What if?" really isn't doing me a damn bit of good.

i was thinking about this earlier actually. when i think about the what ifs i always end up realizing that the result is i wouldn't be me, and so it would be someone else enjoying the results anyways. then it ends up feeling hollow

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, The_annoying_one said:

Why do people spout out that “lol Elden Ring is sooo easy” BS, when the game’s virtually unbeatable?

Is that the game with the naked basket head guy?  The story about him was cool.

Thinking about how tomorrow is finally Friday.  Man… long week. 

• Like 2

Im about to delete Temu....drunk girl and my niece are obsessed with these "free" prizes but it's like they are too stubborn to see the shit is rigged....of course you got the bonus....but you won't win unless you bring them new sacrifices.....they'll give you a little bit of fish food or whatever for constantly harassing me to accept you damn request, but it'll never be enough.....it'll stop giving you anything and tell you that you have to get some number of new users and you get the prizes when they get the app. 

I'm just sick of thinking someone has something to say to me just to see these two thirsty for Chinese crapolla.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Blackrose321 said:

I don't know if it was a good idea to decide to try smoking brisket on the 4th, I have no idea what I am doing and the more I read, the more stressed I get...

I would be stressed out by this too.  I’m always super self-critical when I’m cooking for others (outside my home) lol.  Anyways I’m sure you’ll do great because you’re already looking into the details.

I’m thinking about how I get a four day weekend!  Woohoo 🥳.  

• Like 1

12 hours ago, André Toulon said:

Im about to delete Temu....drunk girl and my niece are obsessed with these "free" prizes but it's like they are too stubborn to see the shit is rigged....of course you got the bonus....but you won't win unless you bring them new sacrifices.....they'll give you a little bit of fish food or whatever for constantly harassing me to accept you damn request, but it'll never be enough.....it'll stop giving you anything and tell you that you have to get some number of new users and you get the prizes when they get the app. 

I'm just sick of thinking someone has something to say to me just to see these two thirsty for Chinese crapolla.

Temu just seems like Wish but with additional steps to me.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, André Toulon said:

Soooo, both of the kids are at work today...I have the house to myself...

But I'm achy and cold....it's already 90 outside and I don't even have the AC on....omw to being fucking sick.

Bummer, dude. I know how you feel.

2 minutes ago, Vela said:

:D No wonder you're already tired.  Nighty night!

It was just one can of Yoohoo with a small shot of liqueur, and it was actually earlier this afternoon. 
I’m not usually an afternoon drinker, though. It was more of a spur-of-the-moment “Hmm…I wonder how this would be?” kind of thing. :LithiumSmileyLaugh:

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, The_annoying_one said:

It was just one can of Yoohoo with a small shot of liqueur, and it was actually earlier this afternoon. 
I’m not usually an afternoon drinker, though. It was more of a spur-of-the-moment “Hmm…I wonder how this would be?” kind of thing. :LithiumSmileyLaugh:

I'd try it.  I used to really like Kahlua in chai with milk. 

• Like 2

in my defense, i didn't realize i was going 110 or that my car was even capable of that. also i made it to work in the grace period so, you know, mission accomplished.

i don't know how i haven't been pulled over. especially with the way everyone else drives. but I AM gonna start leaving earlier. not so i don't end up speeding, but so I have time to chill before work. i should probably stop speeding too though. 

today is gonna be nice. just three of us here, getting out a little earlier, and I'm off tomorrow. i also get to jump right into the physical labor part so i can get that out of the way. 

edit: swipe typo or Freudian slip? who knows 

Edited by Lynnrael
  • Like 1