UnevenEdge

What Are You Thinking About?

DragonSinger

Namekians make no sense...if they live this kind of duality where one of them punches things and the other makes dragon balls and if one dies, the other does as well....who is Dende's puncher.

I will concede the answer is probably in the manga...but I ain't reading that.

Edited by André Toulon

40 minutes ago, André Toulon said:

Namekians make no sense...if they live this kind of duality where one of them punches things and the other makes dragon balls and if one dies, the other does as well....who is Dende's puncher.

I will concede the answer is probably in the manga...but I ain't reading that.

Sir...Sir...

SIR....

The word 'sense' does not belong near any DBZ lore.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

that the ravening wars might actually be happening in a 'fridge. 

mind=blown.

i mean, i knew the bulb wasn't in reference to an onion bulb, i knew it was an actual light source akin to the sun....but i just didn't put it quite together.

Edited by discolé monade
words are hard
  • Like 1

I went to Ikea today and bought Kalles, a Swedish favorite. It's a fish paste that looks like it comes out of a giant toothpaste tube. I ate it with a cripsy rye bread they also sold. It wasn't that bad. It reminded me of shrimp-flavored Japanese rice crackers.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, viperxmns said:

dammit randomly had a cursed thought I blame on internet

When Saiyans turn Super does their pubis change color also

gonna say no but it would be kinda funny

I would say of course....i mean, there's super saiyan ozuru (sp) and all of its hair turns gold....sooo.

Now that i think about it...that might just be on the game. I dont know if i saw it on an ep or movie

• Thanks 1

37 minutes ago, cyberbully said:

I would say of course....i mean, there's super saiyan ozuru (sp) and all of its hair turns gold....sooo.

Now that i think about it...that might just be on the game. I dont know if i saw it on an ep or movie

hm looks like the anime has some scenes with that form and other tailed forms

but maybe that sets up a different debate since great ape form is completely hairy since childhood so there technically isnt pubic hair in that form I guess and idk about the hybrid form but I digress starting to overthink it

• Like 1

I know actors got favorites, but I do feel some type of way about Harrison Ford all giddy and wanting to actually be in interviews for the new Indiana Jones movie. This mafucka even looks younger while being interviewed. Like Sir, can you at least pretend you don't hate every aspect of Star Wars with your entire being? 😭

This random, drunk, possible meth head woman sitting in front of me at the concert last night really took a shine to me. She kept turning around to talk to me, even though I couldn’t hear a damn thing she said. She gave me her popcorn….which I didn’t touch because….ew. She even gave me a hoodie she’d bought, which I later learned cost $75. Oh, and I got to hear her get into a HUGE fight with her (maybe) husband. I legit thought they were going to kill each other.

After the show ended, she came up & hugged me. I have a very strict “If I don’t know you, don’t touch me” policy. I’m probably gonna die now, aren’t I? But hey…free hoodie…🤷‍♂️

Edited by The_annoying_one
  • Like 3
  • Confused 1

9 hours ago, [classic swim] said:

I wouldn’t need to be like Scrooge McDuck if I won the lottery.

I could just perform basic life functions with ease without having to be constantly worried shitless about whatever happens next.

You ain't the only one, man. A lot of us would feel that way.

• Like 2

I kept my new year's resolution of taking better care of my body. I quit nicotine in January, unfortunately gained 20 pounds into March, and as of this day I have lost those 20 pounds. Now starts the longer journey of getting into shape.

• Thanks 2

On 5/20/2023 at 11:20 PM, stilgar said:

I am thinking how great it will be to not be in Washington state. 

The opposite of this and I'm sad I can't see the new Little Mermaid movie until next week. This is the only Disney live action adaptation that has me really excited to see it.

9 minutes ago, The_annoying_one said:

Wait….is today your birthday?

No, but it was within the past week or so. That's all I'm saying. (Well, that and ask our dear friend Vela. She knows the exact date. I refuse to say out in public, for reasons obvious to us and a few other people.)

• Thanks 2